BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Kailin C.
This exfoliator is great it's not harsh on the skin at all and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry, like most exfoliators and face cleansers do. It is great if you have sensitive skin.
Daniela R.
Love this exfoliator it's perfect for dry skins since it gentle and doesn't strip the skin of moisture you can buy it at sephora and I would recommend using it 1-2 times a week depending on your skins dryness and sensitivity
Eboni J.
I love this stuff. It is gentle as it claims. It has a different texture that I've never seen in other exfoliants. It's not to harsh to where you feel like you will scrub your face off but it's not to "light" to where you feel like it doesn't do anything. I actually feel like my face is refreshed after using this.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This is such a fantastic and gentle exfoliator. Gentle but totally effective! It has a very pleasant scent and makes my skin feel so soft after I use it. And it's gentle enough for every day use. Try it out! You won't be disappointed!
Lydia T.
Englewood, CO
This exfoliater is not my favorite. I would say this is best for people with sensitive skin. I like a for lack of a better word harsher exfoliater, I don't feel like my skin feels much different after I use this product.
Jennifer T.
Mitchell, IN
Origins modern friction is my all time favorite exfoliator. The particles are micro, and round, making it effective without leaving tiny tears on your skins surface.
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
My face is so so smooth after and I love the quality of the products for the price. It makes my skin feel nice and clean and is just the right amount of exfoliation.
Jill P.
Syracuse, NY
The best exfoliating face wash hands down. A little goes a long way so it's definitely a product that lasts! The smell is great and it leaves your skin perfectly clean and soft. Origins offers free little samples but once you try it, you're going to get hooked!
Cherie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I swear by Origins Modern Friction! It's a mild smell, so I like that it's not over powered perfume. I use it like once a week and it leaves my skin soft and free on the dry skin patches! Definitely worth giving it a try.
Eva L.
My favorite exfoliator! I use this twice a week and it immediately eliminates dry patches or dullness. It's a dense, concentrated formula with both mechanical and chemical exfoliators, so you only need a little bit.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.