BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Alyssa V.
This stuff gets rid of my dry patches in no time! It is a little rough on the skin, so I wouldn't recommend this to those of you that have really sensitive skin. It smells Amazing and my skin feels like a baby's bottom after I use it!
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
This product is great for my skin! Exfoliates without over drying, and I can feel it working. This is one of those purchases that's worth the price!

I received a sample from a Sephora purchase, and I bought a full size about a week later!
Tara L.
Tampa, FL
I like this brand a lot and recently got this particular product. I also use Dermalogica daily microfoliant and they are both great products leaving my skin feeling great.
Alicia N.
Fairfield, ME
The best face wash I have ever used!!! Just remember when using this face wash it doesn't have a moisturizer in it so your face can dry out if you don't moisturiz after.
Jennifer G.
Asheville, NC
This stuff is perfect for the winter months when your skin starts to get dry and dull. I use rhis about once or twice a week to get rid of dry dead skin and then moisturize afterward. My skin always looks 10x better the next day.
Lilly H.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! It leaves my skin glowing and looking so fresh!! Love it after a whole day of wearing makeup or just when I feel dry or yucky. Such a refreshing clean!
Daniela R.
Love this exfoliator it's perfect for dry skins since it gentle and doesn't strip the skin of moisture you can buy it at sephora and I would recommend using it 1-2 times a week depending on your skins dryness and sensitivity
Heidi A.
Cambridge, MN
I loved how this gently exfoliated my sensitive skin without stripping or making my skin puff up afterwards. A little goes a long way, but the price makes it not something that I regularly purchase for my skincare routine.
Eboni J.
I love this stuff. It is gentle as it claims. It has a different texture that I've never seen in other exfoliants. It's not to harsh to where you feel like you will scrub your face off but it's not to "light" to where you feel like it doesn't do anything. I actually feel like my face is refreshed after using this.
Kailin C.
This exfoliator is great it's not harsh on the skin at all and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry, like most exfoliators and face cleansers do. It is great if you have sensitive skin.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.