BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Ameerah S.
I truly enjoy the formula and feeling or this product. It's feels so refreshing on the skin and as you scrub you feel these little grains just exfoliating your skin and getting rid of the dirt and dead skin. I recommend this product to anyone that suffers from textured skin and scars. It was helped me so much!
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
Here we have a lovely face scrub that is so great for when you need a pick me up facial wise. You apply a small amount and gently rub on a slightly moist face. Then slowly add water and massage into face and then lightly rinse off and pat dry. It’s like a mini facial at home! I keep this handy at all times.
Kendall G.
Provo, UT
This was the first high end scrub I ever purchased and I was very pleased with the results. It helped clear my skin, made a smoother base for makeup, all without irritating my skin in the slightest. I feel like it’s a bit overpriced but I would probably purchase it again on sale.
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is definitely one of my go to products I absolutely love it. It definitely exfoliates your skin and leaves it baby soft it’s not to rough also. The only thing is please watch out while using this product to not get it in your eyes it stings like hell. 10/10 recommend!
Stacey S.
Oxford
Use this regularly. Wish it would go a little further. Seems like you use more than necessary to cover face, neck and décolleté area. It’s very gentle and has a low foam which is nice. Would recommend.
Jenna M.
Westampton
This product came with an amazing face brush! I was hesitant at first due to having super sensitive skin, prone to acne, but this product was great! I used it once to twice weekly to clear my pores of makeup and excessive oils. I would recommend this product as it leaves the skin super soft and not irritated.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
This is a gentle yet powerful exfoliator. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate. I suggest starting slow, once a week then slowly moving into no more than exfoliating 3 times per week. I also love the price point of Origins products.
Donna S.
West Harrison, NY
Modern Friction is a gentle scrub that can almost be used daily.  However, it's a bit pricey to use that often.  I've used it off and on when there's a special but actually some lower priced products, such as St. Ives work just as well.
Rima D.
Rosedale, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my fav exfoliators. Work it on a dry face unless you are sensitive and then wet your face . Once you wash off, your face is so smooth and soft. It works amazing! This can be used once or twice a week. And it literally last forever.
michelle l.
Jersey City, NJ
MY FAVORITE GENTLE, YET EFFECTIVE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER! The BEST! If you have not tried it, you MUST! It is a gentle to moderate exfoliating cleanser which I’ve purchased 3xs now. One lasts me about a year with twice a week use. AWESOME PRODUCT
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.