BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Jacquelyn C.
San Angelo, Texas
Loved the way it left my skin feeling new and fresh without feeling like I had used an extremely abrasive chemical. I could see a brighter skin tone to my face. It just made my skin look renewed without any of the damage that other dermabrasion products can some times leave behind.
Ashley T.
I really like how this product leaves my skin feeling so smooth afterwards! I use it maybe 2-3 times a week but make sure you moisturizer well afterwards. My skin is combination, kinda oily but dry and my skin is really dry after using this product.
Samantha M.
I adore this. It is such a gentle exfoliator but really does the job. It smells great and makes any dullness improve and makes you just glow. However if it gets in your eyes it burns horribly so be careful. But it's so worth the price tag!
Azucena T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Origins products. I bought this product from Sephora and I love it. This face wash exfoliates your skin without it being too abrasive. My face always feels a lot cleaner than with other products and it isn't too drying either.
paige g.
Loveland, CO
Super gentle exfoliator that leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I am extremely happy with the results so far. My face feels less dry and flaky during these colorado winter months.
Kally W.
Aledo, TX
This is a good product , its gentle and work great at exfoliating. It is really pricey for the amount you get so I suggest trying to get it on sale or in a gift set. It works best on dry skin and feels like a gentle cleanser on wet skin.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product. It exfoliates my skin without taking off too much and leaving me dry. It leaves my skin feeling firm, yet flexible. After using his product, I apply a moisturizer to lock in the moisture and my skin looks so fresh.
Christina C.
Oakland, CA
A gentle exfoliator. I have combination-dry sensitive skin in the winter, and after using this product my skin was smooth and not dried out.

I appreciate when products are low/not scented--and this has a very light scent. I use it once a week and has been working beautifully.
Taylyse B.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this! It leaves my skin feeling so rejuvenated and I love the smell of it. It's gentle enough to avoid drying out your skin when used on a regular basis. Of course the natural products of Origins are always great.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
This is a really nice everyday exfoliating cleanser. Its gentle and very creamy. Not my favorite seeing that I like a more coruse exfoliating product. but it gets the job done.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.