BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is a very gentle exfoliator. I prefer to use it in the summer time when I don't need much exfoliation. I find in the winter it doesn't do the best job at getting rid of my dry flakes. If you have sensitive skin, this might be a good product for you
Norma E.
Ligonier, IN
I love this exfoliant because it is very gentle with me face skin but at the same time makes me feel clean and refresh. I love the smell because it is not so strong. Great product!
Nekayla G.
Apollo beach , FL
Okay so this is the best facial scrub I've come across. I got this in a sample bag from opus and rushed to find it at Sephora. It's worth every penny. I use once a week or so because it is one of those scrubs that could be too much for an everyday use
Kerri V.
HATTIESBURG, MS
Origins is great at keeping it simple. Modern Friction is a wonderful exfoliate that is gentle enough to use daily. I tend to use this about 3 times a week to prep my skin for a mask. I don't love the smell of this wash, but it isn't super over powering and goes away quickly once finished
Anikroma B.
This is a VERY gentle exfoliant. I don't exfoliate every day and also own a Foreo Luna mini, which I feel does do a bit of daily exfoliation. I prefer to use these on days when my skin is a bit more sensitive or doesn't need that much of a scrub.
Siatta K.
If it's friction that you want, look no further. This scrub definitely has some power. It easily scrubs away dead skin and leaves you face feeling squeaky clean. Luckily for my sensitive skin, this exfoliator is gentle enough to avoid irritation.
lorri k.
Pearland, TX
Love using this sparingly to manage my oily skin. The small beads clean my skin of gooky oil and keep me from having breakout. Don't use too much or it can leave your skin rashy.
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this product!! I try to use it twice a week ( Monday & Friday) and it does an amazing job and keeping my skin feeling soft and fresh. One large bottle should be about a 3
month supply if using twice a week.
Kaitlyn E.
Pawtucket, RI
I LOVE this face wash. My face always feels clean after using it and I love the way the rice feels. I definitely break out a lot less because it cleans so well. It is a pricey product, however I do believe it is worth it as it lasts a good amount of time. Will definitely keep buying!
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I absolutely adore this product. I love how fresh and smooth and clean it makes my face feel after each time of using. I love the subtle scent and I love the entire Origin line of products. Highly Highly recommended to friends and family for sure!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.