BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Aysia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is gentle enough to use a few times a week. I have very dry skin and this makes my skin feel awesome! I use it before I wet my face and then after a good scrub I add water. Works wonders :)
Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
This is a nice, gentle exfoliant that really seems to work! I love how it is not super harsh like many exfoliants can be but it still leaves my sling feeling extremely soft! I also like how you can use this product multiple times throughout the week because it does not irritate the skin. I really enjoy using this product!
Gabby A.
San Francisco , CA
I can't say enough about how amazing this cleanser is. It is creamy and the beads are really fine, but leave the skin super smooth and clear. The texture is like none other and although creamy, does not leave a residue. I love how it is in a tube too so it's easy to apply
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
I got a small size of the Modern Friction in a holiday set from Origins; I found the face scrub was just ok. I felt it was a bit too coarse for my sensitive skin. However, it did get rid of the dryness on my face. I don't think I would buy the full size of this product.
Rebecca H.
Loved this product for my sensitive skin. It has a really gritty, sand feeling to it that isn’t too rough and it exfoliates well. Love the smell and I’m happy that a little product goes a long way. This product has lasted me a long time and I’ll continue to purchase it!
Bianca R.
Riverside, CA
I've used this cleanser for almost a year now, and it has been nothing less than amazing! Highly highly recommend it for those of you looking for an affordable product that can exfoliate your skin but also doesn't over dry it like other products that can ruin your face. It's gentle and also friendly for the earth!☺
Claudia
I loved it on my skin!! I used it the first time and I fell in love with it! I strongly recommend it to anybody! From the first time I used it that has been a part of my skin care routine and I won't trade for any other skin care product! I love how delicate it is on your skin and how silky it leaves it afterwards!
Lauren W.
Austin, TX
I haven't been too overly impressed with Origins skincare, but this exfoliating product was especially lackluster. It was too foamy for my tastes, and I found it to be a little too scratchy.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO
I think this is a really nice exfoliater. It isn't super harsh and it doesn't damage the skin. My skin feels soft and smooth after using it. I love how gentle it is and I like the scent. Nothing about this product is overpowering. It;s just all around very good.
Tyler R.
Love this product! I keep it in my shower and use it as a mild exfoliate about once a week. After each use, my skin fees baby soft and has a bright and natural glow. All Origins products are absolutely the best bang for your buck. It's all I will put on my face!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.