BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
C P.
As an exfoliator, Modern Friction does the job and is gentle enough to use everyday. I don't think it's worth the price, and it is difficult to get all of the scrub off of your face once it's done.
Melissa G.
Browns Mills, NJ
For physical exfoliation your best bet is to buy a higher end product. Drugstore exfoliation can make microscopic tears in the skin. All of Origins products are great and smell wonderful. After one use skin feels smooth and renewed.
Jen F.
Love this stuff for around my nose and yes, around my eyes. I don't go right up in the under eye area, but around where the bone of the eye socket is, if that makes sense. Helps clean out the pores, and I think it helps some with wrinkles. Just be very careful when rinsing it off. Keep your eyes closed tight...or it will sting!
Karina P.
Portland, OR
This is one of my must haves! It gives the perfect scrub to make your skin feel like new. I love how it really has a minimal scent also. It is a bit on the pricey side by well worth it since you really only need a small amount.
Maddie T.
Blacksburg, VA
Really love this scrub, not too harsh or so fine that it doesn't do anything, it hits that sweet spot right in the middle. The scent isn't overpowering, either. Love Origins products in general!
Aprilen D.
Harrison, NJ
This is similar to St. Ives kind of cleanser. There are pieces that are hard in the scrub, in order to clean off dead skin cells. I'd suggest to use the product in a shower, and not over a sink.
Aysia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is gentle enough to use a few times a week. I have very dry skin and this makes my skin feel awesome! I use it before I wet my face and then after a good scrub I add water. Works wonders :)
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
I got a small size of the Modern Friction in a holiday set from Origins; I found the face scrub was just ok. I felt it was a bit too coarse for my sensitive skin. However, it did get rid of the dryness on my face. I don't think I would buy the full size of this product.
Rebecca H.
Loved this product for my sensitive skin. It has a really gritty, sand feeling to it that isn’t too rough and it exfoliates well. Love the smell and I’m happy that a little product goes a long way. This product has lasted me a long time and I’ll continue to purchase it!
Bianca R.
Riverside, CA
I've used this cleanser for almost a year now, and it has been nothing less than amazing! Highly highly recommend it for those of you looking for an affordable product that can exfoliate your skin but also doesn't over dry it like other products that can ruin your face. It's gentle and also friendly for the earth!☺
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.