BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Nancy H.
Blythe, CA
Modern Friction is one of my favorite products from Origins. I use the Zero Oil line as well and love it. The Modern Friction is strong, so do not apply a lot, and do not scrub too long, or your face will lose too much dead skin and will be sensitive. The perfect natural dermabrasion.
Savannah M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This gentle exfoliator is perfect for sensitive skin. I got a sample of this at Sephora and within days ran back to buy the full size. Leaves your face feeling super refreshed and baby smooth. Must have!
Shannon V.
Carrollton
I love this scrub! When you first put it on you don’t need water so it’s nice and gritty to really slough off dead skin. Then add a bit of water and continue scrubbing and it turns into a gentle scrub that feels so good. Afterwards my skin feels so smooth and it looks so much brighter.
Lynnie G.
Lees Summit, MO
I loved this product! I have really dry skin, around my nose and t-zone area. This product helped me get rid of that and helped clean my face as well! It also didn't irritate my skin like some dermabrasion products do. I loved the way it smelled too! I will definitely be using it again!
Heather D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this off and on for years, and while it does a great job exfoliating, I wouldn't recommend using this more than once a week (unless you're skin doesn't irritate easily). This stuff is pretty hardcore, and it will irritate your skin and cause breakouts if you overuse.
San K.
When I get a breakout, have irritations, dry skin or any other ailments I'll use this and maybe a face mask afterwards. Love the fact that it doesn't contain plastic micro beads and instead uses Rice!
Caroline F.
One of my FAVORITE exfoliators. When I don't want to use my clairosnic I use this products and it leaves my face feeling amazing. I have super sensitive skin and it has never irritated it. I will definitely be repurchasing this product and will recommend it to anyone
Marleny Q.
I've used this product since I was 17 and haven't been able to find one that can be compared or similar to this one. Removes dead skin and I can actually go without using a cleanser after using this.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Such an amazing exfoliating cleanser! The rice granules are gentle yet effective and the creamy consistency feels heavenly. It doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped and dry like other exfoliators can.
C P.
As an exfoliator, Modern Friction does the job and is gentle enough to use everyday. I don't think it's worth the price, and it is difficult to get all of the scrub off of your face once it's done.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.