BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Greta G.
Madison, WI
Feels a little rough but it's actually fairly gentle on your skin. It produces right lather and is great and as an occasional deep cleaning solution. You only need very little so it lasts a very long time too.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite exfoliating cleansers. I have several exfoliating cleansers that are different levels of harshness. This one is gently enough for every day use. I noticed a difference in my skin within a few uses and I notice a difference when I don't use it. Definitely a staple in my routine.
Shannel S.
La Jolla , CA
Modern Friction is my go to physical exfoliator. I spread it on my skin dry, wait a few minutes, very gently scrub in a circular motion then rinse. My skin is immediately softer and brighter. It works wonders on Keratosis Pilaris and I've even used it on my scalp when it's a little flakey.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
This facial product is great for sensitive skin. It's gentle and works amazing. I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and my acne scars seem to have lighten a tad bit. It's gentle and work. I would suggest purchasing the 1fl oz before jumping the gun and paying all that cash for the larger one.
Faiza M.
Yonkers, NY
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I've definitely seen a difference in how soft my skin feels. To be honest, I noticed the difference after the first use! I have very sensitive and acne-prone skin, but this isn't harsh on the skin at all. I definitely recommend!
Emily T.
This stuff is amazing. Loved it on my skin and really noticed a difference. The only reason I stopped using it is because booooy does it burn if you get it in your eyes. Yikes! Avoid that and you're golden.
Kelly R.
Spring, TX
Super natural product with minimal smell. It is pretty gentle on the skin unless you are being heavy handed and rubbing it too hard and like most origins products, you don't have to use much. I use it 2-3 times a week. there are some pretty good alternatives that are half the price though.
Bee B.
MORENO VALLEY, CA
I love Origins because its gentle to my sensitive skin. It is effective and leaves the skin feeling soft. I highly recommend Origins to all sensitive skin. It is a good quality item that is not too pricey.
Influenster M.
I picked this up when I was on the hunt for a new exfoliator it's a not too gentle, but abrasive enough to sluff off those clingy dead sking cells, hanging on for dear life. It's pretty effective, however I truly feel you have find something that is quite comparable for way cheaper cost.
Lynnie G.
Lees Summit, MO
I loved this product! I have really dry skin, around my nose and t-zone area. This product helped me get rid of that and helped clean my face as well! It also didn't irritate my skin like some dermabrasion products do. I loved the way it smelled too! I will definitely be using it again!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.