BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Ha T.
My skin feels so soft and smooth after using this product. This is a great scrub that gives off a good bit of foam as well. The scent reminds me of froot loops in an enjoyable way. The product is a bit pricey, but otherwise it's fantastic. I would get it again during a sale or if it's in a sample/gift set.
Bhavi K.
Levittown, NY
Every product by Origins is honestly amazing, and not too expensive. This one is one of my favorites. It really smoothens your skin and leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Love this exfoliator. It’s a creamy formula which feels really good on the skin. I use this on my dry skin and then rinse it off after about a minute of gently scrubbing. It’s amazing at smoothing out rough texture, and I also find it to be pretty moisturizing, but not too much for my oily/combo skin. This is gentle enough that I can use it everyday during bad breakout times!
Alicia P.
Jermyn
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great exfoliating cleanser. I use it twice a week to buff away the dry skin on my face. It's gritty and creamy. Makes my skin feel super smooth, almost like I had a professional facial!
Courtney W.
Keswick
I received this as a trial size in an Origins gift pack. I have tried many exfoliators and I have found this one to be very rough. That being the case, I would only use this once a week. It works well and feels good on the skin but a bit too harsh for me.
I think it’s better intended for those with dry skin.
Jessica R.
Homestead
I use this scrubber once a week to help remove any dead skin. It works really great; I’ve actually been using modern friction for about eleven years now! It’s the best!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I can’t talk about this product enough. I originally received this as a free gift from origins with purchase and I instantly fell in love. Whenever I feel my skin is dull and really needs a pick me up this is my go to! It gently exfoliates my skin and really allows my products to soak in after use. If you haven’t tried this I suggest it.
Ameerah S.
I truly enjoy the formula and feeling or this product. It's feels so refreshing on the skin and as you scrub you feel these little grains just exfoliating your skin and getting rid of the dirt and dead skin. I recommend this product to anyone that suffers from textured skin and scars. It was helped me so much!
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
Here we have a lovely face scrub that is so great for when you need a pick me up facial wise. You apply a small amount and gently rub on a slightly moist face. Then slowly add water and massage into face and then lightly rinse off and pat dry. It’s like a mini facial at home! I keep this handy at all times.
Jihae P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I really like most of Origins’ products. However, I wish the microdermabrasion part was a bit more “micro”. This scrub was too coarse and the actual exfoliant was very sparse, making me feel more like I was rubbing sand on my face rather than getting a good microdermabrasion cleanse!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.