BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have moderately sensitive skin so using exfoliants always scare me a bit. But this formula is not harsh at all, no breakouts and it made my skin incredibly smooth. I really enjoy using this product and haven't had trouble with it thus far. Quite good!
Sadie A.
Ozark , MO
I have very sensitive skin, so I always want to take any extra steps to keep it healthy and free of clogged pores. This stuff is magic! The grit in this product is so fine, it doesn't scratch the skin and leaves it feeling brand new!
Carolina F.
My face is pretty acne prone, usually oily and with lots of clogged pores all the time. This takes care of it. It leaves the skin so smooth and clean, it feels shocking. Some people complain about the price, but I usually shop directly from their website when there are offers available, and you can score extra samples that make up for the price. Also, a little goes a long way.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
This is one of my new favorites . Origins is a brand I can rely on because of my sensitive skin this cleans off all my dry skin and left over makeup and doesn't make me break out . I use it a few times a week with their face wash
Katlin F.
Mineral Wells, WV
This exfoliating cleanser is excellent! It gently cleans my skin, while exfoliating it. it's not too harsh and helps get rid of the flaky patches I sometimes get! Very effective and satisfying. my face feels so refreshed afterwords!
Claire V.
I have dehydrated combo skin. So I try and exfoliate often to get the dry flakey skin off! This just didn't do it for me. My skin wasn't smooth afterward & I could still see the flakes the next morning even after moisturizer!
Ali N.
Fort Collins, CO
This is such a treat for me! I'm someone who loves Kate Sommerville's exfolikate but can't always justify that high price point so I was on the hunt for something else. I came across this as a sample and I LOVE it just as much as KS! I use it on a dry face and follow up with checks and balances and my face is SO soft! It helps my night cream soak in as well - it's amazing! I use it 3 times a week and would totally recommend this to anyone!
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This is modern friction for the BODY, it is more abrasive than the one for the face so do not try to use it on the face. I use this on my legs, dry and then rinse to slough off dead skin before I shave my legs and the results are AMAZEBALLS! The shave is closer and lasts longer before stubble appears again.

GOTTA HAVE!!!
Jenn Y.
Pompano beach, Fl
Modern friction has the perfect amount of grit in an exfoliant. It's not something that I would use on a daily basis though. I would recommend using this once a week as your main exfoliate. Origin has a couple other exfoliants that are lighter that you can use 2 to 3 times a week in between using modern friction.
Alice L.
I bought this after a sales associate in an Origins store tested it on my hand. I'm not a huge fan of physical exfoliants, but I was really in the mood for a scrub. This was much harsher than I thought at first. It recommends to use on dry skin and then mix in water, but I can't use it unless I wet my face first and my skin is not sensitive in the slightest. That being said, I do like the end result. Brightened, exfoliated skin. Would repurchase, but don't need to any time soon and I bought the small size!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.