BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Meryn M.
I was talked into making a big Origins kit purchase to help with my flaking skin. It hasn't helped. I do really enjoy the products, smell, and feel. They are easy and the experience is positive. They just didn't help with what I was told they'd help with.
ZL W.
Tracy, CA
Love it! Gets rid of dead skin cells and helps lighten dark spots I definatiely recommend it for anyone who wants to brighten there skin or has had previous battles with dark spots or sun damage it will make your skin brighter and youthful after each use.
Kayla W.
Owego, NY
I love Modern Friction! I use this product about once or twice a week to get rid of any dead skin. It always leaves my skin soft and refreshed. The bottle lasts forever, so it is totally worth the cost. I would recommend this product for all skin types.
Hanna D.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVE THIS EXFOLIATOR!!!! This is so good for oily combination skin, I use it at least once a week and it does a really Amazing job at keeping my skin clear and pores clean, it also gets of any dry or dead skin you might have on your face!!! Loveeee!!!!
Megan S.
West Yarmouth, MA
Absolutely adore this product! It heats as you massage it into the skin and leaves your skin feeling flawless after it's used! Like a perfect at home microdermabrasion for those who can't afford to splurge and have one done, highly recommend this product!
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Highly abrasive exfoliant. Easy to dispense the product. However, it irritated my skin leaving it red. I had high hopes for this, as it had such good reviews but was ultimately left disappointed. Stick to chemical exfoliants, they're better for your skin.
Melissa A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a light exfoliator, works well with all skin types esp sensitive skin esp I am one myself....I used this once a week and just cleansed my face daily in between and my face is really soft afterwards using this scrub... highly recommended....
Linda C.
I expected more from this product. I am oily, and acne prone. It failed to deliver the results I was looking for. I am used to getting high grade glycolic peels, so for someone just starting out, or doesn't have problem skin, this would be ideal for them.
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
This is all natural which is nice but it burns the crap out of my face!!! I have sensitive skin and I've never had something irritate me so much before. It was pretty crazy. A least it was just a sample size I had and didn't spend for the full size.
Lindsey S.
Somers, CT
A wonderful product! Small scrubbing sand within the face wash will help you to exfoliate while still feeling environmentally conscious. Unlike a lot of its counter parts, this exfoliating face wash doesn't have large plastic beads that will clog up your drain or get into the sewer so aquatic animals will eat them. It exfoliates without hurting your skin, having sensitive skin it is the perfect fit for me!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.