BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Avery C.
This scrub is absolutely amazing. The exfoliating particles are not to big but also not too small. This moisturizes my oily skin without making it too oily and leaves your skin feeling so soft. I have extremely sensitive, breakout prone skin, and this did not break me out at all and actually helped heal my acne. Although it is expensive, it is so worth the price!
Heidi W.
It's a decent exfoliator. It doesn't get rid of all the dry skin but it doesn't leave my face feeling raw. it's not those little microbeads or those coarse sugar stuff. The rice particle is just right. The wash is gentle enough that I was using it face cleanser daily (with water!) when I ran out of my regular one. For exfoliating, I use a pea size and massage it dry to drier area. I wash it off and my face feels squeaky clean and does not feel dry afterwards. I do put moisturizer on right after.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
The only facial scrub I use. It is super smooth and gentle and it doesn't irritate my skin, and my skin looks and feels wonderful afterwards. I use it on my days off when I don't expect to wear makeup to cleanse my face of the week grossness and it's great!
Michelle P.
Los Angeles, CA
Best face wash ever! I use this twice every day - in the morning and right before bed. It always leaves my skin feeling super supple and clean! The dermabrasion does a little bit of exfoliating every time, which helps make my face a perfect canvas for makeup application or to better absorb moisturizers.
Rachael M.
Alexandria, VA
Modern friction is one of the items that is highly suggested to people because it is both a chemical and physical exfoliate (meaning it cleans the skin from the inside out, while scrubbing off the dead skin cells that block the pores and can cause acne). The scrub is rice-based and leaves the skin with a fresh feel. Completely loyal to this and the Origins brand!
Lokyi F.
This really exfoliates my pores! When I first used it, it got rid of tons of my blackheads on my nose. The exfoliating particles are medium-ish sized. It worked great at first, but after a while my skin became more oily after each use. I stopped using it for a while and switched to a different exfoliator. I will try this one again because I remember liking it a lot!
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
I had a chance to use the Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion at the #MyPerfectWorld event recently during my facial and I couldn't have been happier with the results! My skin looked and felt cleaner and softer. The scrub was not harsh at all and the scrubbing effort wasn't that much.
member-9f10b6048
Edison, NJ
Origins is my favorite brand for skin care.. this is a very very gentle scrub for my face.. and smells good and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated... i got mine from Macys and sometimes i order from he website directly when they have a good sale.. I will definitely recommend this product to anyone who would like to exfoliate the face but gently..
ZL W.
Tracy, CA
Love it! Gets rid of dead skin cells and helps lighten dark spots I definatiely recommend it for anyone who wants to brighten there skin or has had previous battles with dark spots or sun damage it will make your skin brighter and youthful after each use.
Randell R.
San Gabriel, CA
I actually bought a sample kit and this guy was in it! It really added an exfoliating effect with the Checks and Balances cleanser and my face felt so silky smooth! And it kinda helped with my acne, but it kinda stinged my pimples when they were popped.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.