BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
This product is wonderful! Great for polishing and smoothing out the skin. I have sensitive skin that quickly flares up with scrubs. But this particular product provides the scrubbing properties to slough off dead skin cells while still being gentle enough for sensitive skin. I am in the process of getting a new one.
Tamara L.
Graham , WA
The modern friction exfoliate is amazing when used correctly. Since I do not have a rotating face brush, I like to use mine soon after a shower. When my pores are not too open but have not shut completely. I always apply it in a circular motion and rinse in a luke-warm to cold water. It smells great and works magic!!
Origins as a brand is spectacular and I love what they stand for!
Danyette F.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE just about all things Origins, but Modern Friction is definitely one of my MUST HAVE products. I love that it is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin. For a milder exfoliation experience you can use water and for a more abrasive exfoliation apply the product to dry skin. This stuff is amazing. It deeply cleanses the skin and sloughs off dead skin cells; revealing new and refreshed skin. It does not irritate or dry the skin, however, it can irritate the heck out of your eyes...be sure to keep them closed.
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I love this stuff! It got rid of my rough skin without irritating it. I got it from a Origins store in NY . It is my favorite scrub and I will always use it. I love the way it made my skin feel and it is a must have for me any family . I can't live without it!
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
This exfoliate is very different than any other I've used before... It says to use on dry skin which of course goes against what I've always done. While using it the (beads?) feel very soft and not abrasive enough. After rinsing I was shocked at how well it worked. Successfully exfoliates. Slightly awkward and inconvenient to not use my exfoliate in the shower as I'm used to so I end up not using this product as often as I should.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great exfoliant if you have oily skin. It leaves your skin very clean but also slightly drying after use. It has tiny beads that then turn into froth when you massage further. The only complaint is that if you're washing it too close to your eyes, the cleanser gives you a really and harsh painful sting.. So word of advice just don't use it too close to your eye area!
Monique Alyse M.
Anaheim, CA
So I just received this product as a sample so it was my first time using this but I was so AMAZED at how soft and smooth my skin felt after. It felt a little harsh at first so I used it with a little bit of water to make it spread easier on my face. A little goes a very long way with this product. I'm excited to see a difference in my upcoming uses.
Natalie C.
Chevy Chase, MD
I really like this face wash due to its creamy texture and scrubby beads. It does a good job with balancing my skin when it's too dry or sensitive for a harsher scrub. That being said, it doesn't exfoliate as much as I'd like it to. The beads aren't small enough to truly make me feel scrubbed clean and I usually use a different scrub for that a couple of times a month.
Karolena G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing exfoliator and perfect for people with dry skin, it has small beads of rice to and natural oils that clean and miniaturize at the same time. It smells great and is a very light fragrance. This is great on a special day if you wanted that glow.
Hope B.
San Jose, CA
I love this scrub, it's natural and effective plus the ingredients are sensitive enough to work on my sensitive skin. I don't use many scrubs on my face because I KNOW I will breakout but I totally trust this product to exfoliate and not cause any other problems!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.