BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Angel B.
Tustin, CA
I love this exfoliator! It's a thick pastes and is a little difficult to squeeze out of the tube, but completely worth the effort. :) I hasn't irritated my sensitive acne prone skin and gives me a healthy glow. My serums and moisturizer seem to absorb easier, also my makeup looks flawless without flakes and dry skin patches.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
I got this as a free sample and I LOVE IT. I will most definitely be buying again. It's a great scrub for every few days. I don't know that I'd use a scrub like this every day because that'd be a little too harsh on my skin, but this wash has become a big part of my routine.
Andrea t.
Lafayette, LA
I think this product is just ok, it doesn't quite exfoliate and it's not quite just a cleanser either, I'm not sure exactly what purpose it's supposed to serve. I am supposed to use it like a mask? and then wash my face again afterward? or just use it as a face wash? These questions could be cleared up if it had any directions on the back or the box that it came in, but it doesn't.
Lily T.
West Palm Beach, FL
I ADORE this stuff! it's amazing, a little goes a very long way and you only need to use it one every one to two weeks. It brightens the face and removes dead skin and build up like no other. You can also leave it on as a masc for 30 minutes. Hands down favorite exfoliator
Ayesha C.
Modern Friction is a wonderful product. This is one of the most gentle exfoliants I have used, and I find that it really cleanses my skin and re-texturizes my skin. Immediately, it looks brighter and more smooth. I use this once a week and it has really maintained my skin.
Robin F.
Oldsmar, FL
Origins Modern Friction is an exfoliating cleanser that is gentle enough to be used daily. Although I tend to find Origins products to be very pricey, their products rarely disappoint and Modern Friction is no exception. This product was recommended to me by a friend, and I've since recommended it to several more friends!
Andrea C.
This product exfoliates the face amazingly. Not only that, but it has an great scent and a nice creamy feel to it. But, the granules in this product are on the larger side of the spectrum, and can be a bit abrasive. So, I wouldn't personally recommend it to people with sensitive skin. Otherwise, I totally recommend giving this a go! It leaves the face extremely soft, fresh, and glowy
Christine D.
Dekalb, IL
This feels amazing! The only advice I have is that you should use this in the shower on your face. The product is really gritty, when used in the sink it has the tendency to get in your hair. The cleanser makes my hair itch at the front, I prefer to use it in the shower.
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I love this stuff! It got rid of my rough skin without irritating it. I got it from a Origins store in NY . It is my favorite scrub and I will always use it. I love the way it made my skin feel and it is a must have for me any family . I can't live without it!
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
This product is wonderful! Great for polishing and smoothing out the skin. I have sensitive skin that quickly flares up with scrubs. But this particular product provides the scrubbing properties to slough off dead skin cells while still being gentle enough for sensitive skin. I am in the process of getting a new one.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.