BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
May B.
Georgetown, TX
I have been using this for almost a week and ALREADY see the benefits. I had a lot of dry skin and build up on my face. This scrub is fantastic at cleaning my face. It also does not leave it dry. When this product says keep away from eye DO IT this product stings very bad. I am just extra careful rinsing the results are worth the effort!
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
I love the feel of this product. Not too rough, but you can feel it does the job once you wash it off. I purchased this at Dillards and it was very inexpensive. I always use this product and am sure to have a backup. I definitely use this weekly. It is sitting in my shower as we speak
Cristhiane M.
National City, CA
Best exfoliating!!!! I love this!!! Very good and getting your skin nice and smooth and free from any flakiness or dullness! All you need is this one and you can even use it with your clarisonic every once in a while!! Makes your skin super soft and even... I even use this on my. Oft and hands sometimes. Highly recommend it! I have dry and sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
This is the ONLY Facial exfoliator I use. It's so gentle and effective! It's made from so many natural ingredients! Bought mine at Sephora and have also purchased at Origins. I was blown away when I first used it! Leaves your skin baby soft. Great packaging and worth every penny.
Pricilla S.
Astoria, NY
One of my first skincare purchases as a teenager, this helped clear my skin so much and I've been using it for years. I use it at the end of my shower after washing my face, as I find it's a bit too harsh to use dry. It helps keep bumps on my forehead at bay, and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It's a must have weekly treatment
Maria B.
The idea is great, and it is a really good exfoliator, but... It broke me out really bad! I kept it for 6 months and tried it periodically to ensure that it was this particular product and i am sad to say that if you are sensitive or things break you out, there is a good chance this product might. It does leave your skin nice and smooth and clean, but next morning you can end up broken out.
Christine A.
I love Origin products and this one is at the top of my list! Such a great product for exfoliating a few days a week! I'm currently using it every other day and it hasn't irritated or over dried my face out! I will definitely be purchasing this again and highly recommend it!
Anna Li A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've never been one to have a huge routine when it comes to my skin, but I always try to make sure I have a good face wash. When I saw this at Sephora, I decided to give it a try, and it did not disappoint. The beads gently exfoliate, so you feel like you're getting a good clean. It leaves my face feeling super smooth, and it has become an essential part of my nighttime routuine
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
I got this as a free sample and I LOVE IT. I will most definitely be buying again. It's a great scrub for every few days. I don't know that I'd use a scrub like this every day because that'd be a little too harsh on my skin, but this wash has become a big part of my routine.
Angel B.
Tustin, CA
I love this exfoliator! It's a thick pastes and is a little difficult to squeeze out of the tube, but completely worth the effort. :) I hasn't irritated my sensitive acne prone skin and gives me a healthy glow. My serums and moisturizer seem to absorb easier, also my makeup looks flawless without flakes and dry skin patches.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.