BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Taea P.
Loveland, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This stuff is seriously amazing. It’s the only exfoliated I have found that gets the job done and doesn’t leave my skin bright red after. It’s uses rice starch as the exfoliator and it’s amazing.
Brittany H.
Mesa, AZ
If you have sensitive skin like me, this just might be the exfoliator for you! I was really apprehensive to use this product, as most new skin care products break me out and irritate my skin. Plus, Origins products have had a history with messing up my skin. That wasn’t the case here. This exfoliator smooths our my skin with little redness (and the little redness there was quickly calmed down).
Jacqueline M.
Iowa City
This product has a strong smell to it. It is a gentle exfoliator and works better if you mix it with a little water before applying it to your face. The packaging is very suitable for this product. It is gentle enough for all skin types.
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
LOVE this scrub. I would buy again but I have too many other things to try now. It is harsh and gritty and that’s why I love it. I want a scrub to feel like it’s doing something. This is a physical scrub. If you like a gentle exfoliant this is not for you. If you like the liquid sandpaper feel of a fine grit scrub you will not be disappointed. A little goes a long way so try a sample!
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
One of the best exfoliating cleansers out there. It isn’t super rough or hard and it doesn’t strip your skin of moisture. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without that tight/dry feeling some other exfoliators give me. Origins overall has great skincare and this is no exception. If you have sensitive skin and are scared to use exfoliators this will definitely be good for you.
Aleksandra F.
New Berlin, WI
This stuff is amazing! I use this about once/twice a week to keep my skin looking amazing. It’s a little pricey but worth it and lasts a long time since I don’t use it daily. My skin looks and feels so soft and is glowing after using this stuff - would absolutely recommend! Also I have dry sensitive skin and this stuff does not irritate my skin at all or leave it too dry.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
My cousin's girlfriend works for Origins and gave me a whole bunch of samples, including this product, I just used it and it made my skin so super smooth! My skin feels so clean and so soft, and looks great! I only gave it 4 stars because I am not super excited about a price tag it has! I do recommend it though if you don't mind shelling out the dough!
Sarah H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve never been a huge fan of mechanical exfoliators but I actually had a friend recommend this product to me so I decided to give it a try. The price for the amount of product you get is good and I love the smell but I find it to harsh for my skin. I’m not prone to sensitive skin but days after I use this product my skin is so sensitive to my other every day skin care products. Will not buy again or recommend.
Payton B.
Winter Park, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I really liked this cleanser it is a thicker creamy formula with tiny exfoliating beads. It foams up with water and gives a nice gentle exfoliation. It doesn’t exfoliate too aggressively so you could use it 3-4 times a week. It has a nice clean scent and leave the skin feeling very clean but a tab bit dry. I overall really like this and would recommend it to someone with dry skin to use a few times a week.
Natasha M.
Wilmington , NC
I LOVE THIS! I use this about twice a week in the shower- the gentle exfoliating feels so great on my skin and NEVER leaves it feel dry or tight! I use this in combination with the A Perfect World regimen.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.