BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
One of my favorite dermabrasion products. As a girl with seriously dry skin, I love going in with an exfoliator every once in a while to combat dry, flaky patches. A little goes a long way with this product as well which really means you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. My skin always feels baby smooth after using and I love the signature Origins fruity, natural scent.
Lauren R.
Buffalo, NY
I have acne prone and combination skin. This product exfoliates my skin so well! I used the smaller size of the product with my Clairsonic brush- only need a little bit of this stuff and it will clean deep without redness or over dryness. I used it once a day every other day at night or every 3 days when I felt I had a build up or felt my skin needed the extra exfoliation.
Iola B.
Absolutely love this product! This gentle yet invigorating microdermabrasive product solvea common skin problems like uneveness, dry patches, and dullness by gently resurfacing your face all over. After using it my skin felt so smooth and had an obvious natural glow.
The only downside was the slight sting of the eyes - avoid using the product near eye area as much as possible. But, overall, it's a fantastic product and a staple in my bathroom cupboard.
Even if you have sensitive skin, this product is must!
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
I love this face scrub. I started buying this product about 12 years ago after sampling it in an Origins store. I love how smooth and glowing my skin is afterwards and it makes my pores look smaller. This never leaves my skin red or scratched feeling like some other scrubs do. If you have sensitive skin you can wet your face first before applying this and that will give you a more gentle scrub. One tube of this lasts quite a long time.
Tia C.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually use this at home, and when I go in to Origins for a facial. It is very good on my face. I have combination skin type. Not too oily, not too dry--but I have acne issues here and there and this nips it in the bud. Literally. It keeps my skin in check. I also use the mud mask, and a variety of other products from Origins. I love that it's all plant-based.
Michelle V.
Los Angeles, CA
When the weather is changing my skin always gets dry, and dull I use this product. This is my repeated regime I buy constantly it is an abrasive type of product but it is to shed off the dead skin. The price is reasonable because the product does last a very long time you only need a little, and I start with my elbows and work it through best body revival ever.
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
I Loveee this product , it is very gentle, you would have to be super sensitive not to like it. It does not rip,scrap or tare your skin like most exfoliates. Leaves skin smooth and more vibrant. How people get this product in their eyes is beyond me. You should not use any product that close to your eyes. Eyes should be closed when rinsing. If used properly you will get amazing results. This product and the charcoal mask are a perfect pair.
Lani I.
Yes! I absolutely love this face wash. It's an exfoliating face wash that uses rice to exfoliate your skin, but the best part is that you can control how intense you want the exfoliation to be. Depending on how damp or moist your face is prior to using Origins Modern Friction determines how intense your overall exfoliation will be. I really like this feature, because some days I want a deep exfoliation, and other days all I really need is a light exfoliation. I wouldn't suggesting replacing your everyday face wash with this one, but I definitely using my Origins Modern Friction several times a week.
Emily S.
Exfoliation is an important part of any skin care regime, and I recently switched to all Origins due to some really great reviews. I love my cleanser, but not super sold on this product. I definitely noticed an improvement in my skin, but this exfoliant is far gentler than I'm used to, and if I only use it once or twice a week I don't really feel like it's doing the job.
Andrea D.
I purchased this item from sephora today ($39) and I absolutely love it. You apply it onto dry skin and gently buff and smells so yummy (not like your typical perfume scent drugstore kind yuck) and the grains are so gentle. I used it with clarisonic Mia brush then used a moisturizer after. LOVE my skin is so soft and clean without feeling dry and tight
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.