BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Anna O.
I've only been using this for a few days now and it has made an incredible difference in my skin. From day one I knew it would be an amazing product and thus far it has not provided me wrong. My skins texture has improved so much in just a few days I would definitely recommend and I will be purchasing as soon as possible.
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX
I love that this exfoliator is not painfully abrasive. It uses enzymes and rice bran as the exfoliant and has a weirdly satisfying almost sticky texture when applying (I imagine from the rice protein). It washes off cleanly and my skin feels so smooth and fresh without feeling raw. It's designed to use once or twice a week but I only used it when my skin felt extra oily it gross as a spa treatment.
Susie B.
This stuff is amazing. Its gentle and you can even add water. I like it dry to really get a gooood scrub. It gives you that SCRUB without feeling like rocks. But def more of a scrub then drug store brands. It took away the UGLIEST tan I got after being lazy and fell asleep in the sun just after one use. My pores are smaller. Marks on my face have faded. My skin is more even. Stuff is great. FYI... A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! Its so easy to waste this stuff. Slowly apply it to your face and work it all over before adding more. It will last you way longer.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
The best exfoliator on the market! Origins makes mostly natural products and has always been my go-to for my sensitive skin. The formula of Modern Friction is gentle enough for sensitive skin, but boy does it leave your skin soft and smooth, not to mention, it smells great! My only issue is that as the product ages it becomes very thick and it can be very hard to squeeze from the tube, but other than that it's my favorite.
Apryl C.
Rockwall, TX
I absolutely love this face wash! it's abrasive enough to make your face feel velvety smooth, but not so abrasive that it causes irritation. only drawback is if you get your hands wet, or have moisture on your skin prior to application it melts down and doesn't exfoliate, it just cleanses. so just be careful of that. otherwise, aside from benign user error, this is by far my favorite facial exfoliater!
Saddie V.
Harrisburg, IL
This product did nothing for my skin and it was not at all brightening. My biggest issue is it made me break out and gave me texture. I would not recommend to anyone I know personally.
Alejandra G.
The exfoliate her is nice and smells clean. I did have one concern however I found it kind of strange that the directions said to  exfoliate with my skin dry.  Once I squeezed it out if felt nice and creamy then as I massage it into my skin I did start to feel the grainy texture it exfoliated quite nice the first couple of times but after a couple more uses I felt like the grains were not evenly distributed in the product as sometimes I felt like I was not exfoliating enough.  Like that it has lemon extract in there to help brighten skin as well
Jen W.
Farley, MO
This is one of the best exfoliators I've used. I get dry skin around my nose and this removes the dry patches gently and is so easy to use. I never feel that it is rough on my skin and I don't have to scrub vigorously to get the product to work. It is more expensive than a drugstore exfoliator and I do not feel that it reduces the appearance of fine lines or pores like it claimed. It does smell pleasant light and fresh, is not irritating and does what I expect my exfoliator to do- removes flakey skin. I would repurchase this product.
Nikki M.
Fargo, ND
MY FAVORITE skin care product for cleansing and making your face feel smooth! Radiant! Refreshed! Absolutely recommend!
It has a clean smell and small dermabrasion leaves to help exfoliate and really release those underlying toxins on top of your skin, and remove dead cells. I notice a difference when I use it consistently for 1-2 weeks.
Leigh R.
Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice you're going in the trash. And that's exactly where this ended up. I tried on two separate occasions to use this scrub and both times it flared up my eczema like nobody's business. I'm not sure what ingredients did the damage but I'm leaning toward the lemon extract since the Ole Hendrickson cleansing gel triggered a milder but still annoying eczema flare.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.