BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Ruby C.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product!  It makes my skin feel so smooth and clean and fully exfoliated while being so gentle.  This can even be used daily, it's that gentle on the skin.  I love it!
Deepika K.
@origins' Modern Friction #Exfoliating #Scrub is easily one of my quickest ways to exfoliate my face during a crazy busy week! My skin is fairly sensitive to cream cleansers but this product is an #anomaly to not making me #breakout and has restored my faith in #cream #cleansers! It's made of #lemon #oil to #brighten your #skin and has skin-refining rice pressed into rich cream to moisturize, polish and smooth the skin without any irritation. #recipetoallthingsbeauty #originsskincare #cleanser #exfoliate #skincare #followme #dcblogger #healthyskin #minimizepores #polish #rice #skinrefining #smoothskin #origins #luminous #finelines #lather #sensitiveskin #dryskin #winterskin
Jessica D.
Jessup
This stuff is AMAZING! It makes my skin SO SMOOTH! I wouldn't use it more than once or twice a week because it is really effective! It has a really light earthy smell that I love, not overpowering. Do not get this product near the eyes, it will burn badly and it seems to require a lot of water to
remove the burning sensation. This product does what it says. I always wear it whilst in the shower, it gets deeper in my skin and removes more debris (dead skin and oils);
A truly great product, worth the $ only need a small bit so it lasts a while...also can be used as spot treatments!
paullette h.
I love this exfoliater! It's very grainy and I use it as a mask first, then add water and it foams up a little to make the exfoliater glide on the skin easier. My face feels do smooth afterwards. My only complaint is the smell. It reminds me if potato peels for some reason...not entirely unpleasant, just strange. A little goes a long way with this product. I've had my tube for almost a year and a I use it twice a week
Melissa S.
Baytown, TX
When I was a teen I never had breakouts...but once I was in my twenties it turned to a whole other story. Modern friction changed that for me though! I LOVE this product and am so grateful I found it...the exfoliating beads scrub my stubborn skin but don't leave it dried out. It is powerful but still gentle enough that I can use it daily as part of my morning and afternoon routine.
Elizabeth E.
Dallas, TX
Microscopic rice particles polish your face to unparalleled softness, also help even out unevenness and hyperpigmentation. The power of rice in face products was discovered from Asian women who wash their face with ricewater and have gorgeous, even complexions. A little goes a long way, apply a pea-sized amount first to dry skin, then add water and froth up and rinse. Good for all skin types, including sensitive.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Best exfoliator ever and it's as natural as natural can be. Cheap scrubs will scratch your skin but the rice in this product is gentle. Apply it on dry skin and rub for about two minutes. A little bit goes a long way. For a great WOW FACTOR test Modern Friction on one hand dry, rub in for 2 mins and then rinse, and then compare your two hands. You will see how much brighter the exfoliated hand is. I've been using this product exclusively as an esthetician for over 10 years and I recommend it to every one of my clients over more expensive items. MUST BUY!!!!
Cindy K.
It's my everyday face scrub, clears my face and leaves it feeling fresh and soft! It's effective and works but you have be to consistent for you to see the results!
Anna O.
I've only been using this for a few days now and it has made an incredible difference in my skin. From day one I knew it would be an amazing product and thus far it has not provided me wrong. My skins texture has improved so much in just a few days I would definitely recommend and I will be purchasing as soon as possible.
Apryl C.
Rockwall, TX
I absolutely love this face wash! it's abrasive enough to make your face feel velvety smooth, but not so abrasive that it causes irritation. only drawback is if you get your hands wet, or have moisture on your skin prior to application it melts down and doesn't exfoliate, it just cleanses. so just be careful of that. otherwise, aside from benign user error, this is by far my favorite facial exfoliater!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.