BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Serena H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Loved this product and what it did for my skin. Haven't used it in a long time, but would definitely go back to it along with other products in the Origins line.
Jany C.
I really love this product. I have been using it for 3years already., and I always buy it again. A little bit goes a long way so it it worth the price.
Sophia A.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It makes my skin feel and look so amazing. I use it once or twice a week. It really adds a glow to my face, and it smells amazing! I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Natalia H.
San Jose, CA
It’s a really good exfoliant. It’s just a bit too abrasive so I only use it about once a week. Nice packaging. I would recommend this but be careful if you have highly sensitive skin.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Helaina G.
El Cajon, CA
I wanted to love this product, but unfortunately, I can not give it more than three stars. The rice beads, while natural, are large and gritty. I didn't feel like they did much as far as face polishing, The cleanser also stung my eyes, even after I rinsed my face. If i touched my face and accidentally touched my eye area (it happens in the slower, where I mostly used this), they stung for a bit. I used it as a body scrub a couple times and liked it for that, but I would not buy this again,
Jennifer R.
It's so rare for me to find a salon like product for at home usage! I found Origins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion finally a product equal to salon quality results! Its an absolutely amazing product it does exactly what it says and leaves your skin feeling renewed and looking youthful and fresh:)! I would highly suggest but only use once or twice a week and it's and exfoliant so be careful not to scrub to hard snd use a great Origins moisturizer to go along:)!
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion is a wonderful at home exfoliation product. I first tried this back in high school (like many Origins products) and it worked amazingly on my young, oily, acne prone teenage skin. Now, even as an adult I still go to this when I need to slough off the dead skin after a long few days. I live in Florida, so sweat and grime become commonplace on my skin and if I don't do some good deep down cleansing and exfoliate, my skin would be a MESS. It's not too rough, as some exfoliants can be, and is gentle enough to use every few days. Be sure to use your toner, serum and moisturizer afterwards!
Lisa K.
Torrance, CA
Everyone should be well aware that microbeads pose a threat to the environment because it's made out of plastic and doesn't resolve. With that in mind, I LOVE origin's modern friction because it exfoliates my skin without using microbeads. Modern friction uses rice instead of microbeads so not only it's safe for the environment but it leaves my skin smooth like butter and gets rid of all of the impurities out of my pores. What more can I say other than two thumbs up?
Diamond W.
Richmond, VA
Origins products are the best and every time I go to Sephora I can't help but to get! It comes in a cute little box and makes my skin feels free and light weight, this Product will not disappoint you or make you regret buying it!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.