BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Van F.
I absolutely love this product and it's one of my favorites. I use it twice a week and it works great. I even love the name! It's very effective but it can be very costly. Other then that an absolute must get.
daniela c.
This is a must-have in my skincare routine. The price is excellent since you get so much product and the bottle lasts so long! I would definitely purchase again and I wouldn't change a thing about the product.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
Hands down my favorite exfoliating face wash I've ever owned. It always leaves me feeling life I've scrubbed the grime and ick off my face but it's still gentle at the same time. And it smells good too!
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
I received a sample size of this in a beauty box. I can't remember which one. I didn't get to use it enough to fully rate it. However, it did leave my skin smooth, soft, and help
Helena M.
I have very sensitive and acne-prone skin. This product did not cause any acne and was gentle enough for daily use. It truly took off the top layer of skin leaving a smooth, clean face. The scent and consistency was pleasant and natural.
Renee M.
Gilbert, AZ
Great exfoliating product! Not harsh so perfect if you have sensitive skin. You don't need a lot of product to get a good result, so I think it's a great value! Give it a try!
Sydney G.
Love this as an exfoliator! Smells super good and fresh and really makes your face smooth! I only have a sample of it but I’m planning on buying the full size when I run out.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
This is a great exfoliator. Apply to a dry face and rub, then add some water to make it froth. I use this twice a week, and it keeps my blackheads at bay and my skin glowing without ever being harsh.
Brittany B.
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. My skin feels so fresh after I use this product. I've bought it twice, it lasts so long though! Super cute packaging and it smells delightful!! I'm definitely buying again.
Angela (.
OMG! I loved this. It's great. Left my skin smooth and clean. Not crazy about the price though. It was easy to use and applied nicely. I used 2x per week and saw great results. I would def recommend!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.