BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Belle H.
Bend, OR
I’ve never been big into exfoliating my skin, but I do it twice a week now. This is the only product I will use for that. It’s extremely gentle, has a subtle but nice smell to it, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. 10/10.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
I have tried a few exfoliating products, and this is not one of my favorites. I would have liked it more if it was in a tube.  Felt it was too harsh for my skin type, which is combination skin.
Anna P.
I have super sensitive skin and it is so hard for me to find skincare that is compatible with my skin. Like, even Neutrogena makes me break out! Luckily, the Origins brand works perfectly with my skin and this product does so much for me. I use it about once or twice a week and it cleans all the way deep into my skin. On a day where I see a whole lot of pimples developing, I slather this onto my face, wait a few minutes, then wash it off. Its like a miracle happening on my face, in front of my eyes. Literally all the pimples go away. Magic. The only downside is that the scent is really strong and I have a super sensitive nose. But other than that, its lovely.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
BEWARE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!!

My first initial use of this product was to put the scrub directly to my dry skin and to rub it all over. Bad idea. It hurt so much that it felt like I was rubbing sand paper on my skin. The second time I used it, I wet my face first and then applied. Not the best idea. I had too much water on my skin so when I applied the product, it quickly mixed in with the water and dissolved really fast.

The best way to apply this to the skin perfectly is to sprinkle water on your face then rub the scrub. You can mix a bit of water with the scrub first before applying to the skin but the scrub dissolves pretty fast so you need to work it into the skin quickly.

I would say that my skin does feel soft after use but I feel like I'm doing much more work just to get this product to work with my skin which isn't something I am fond with.
Yahaira G.
Purchased this from Macy's and was the best choice I have made so far. I have used twice a day for the past two weeks and leaves my fave soft and smooth. Not dry and removes all dirt and oils that linger after a work day.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
This is one of my favorite gentle exfoliants. It's really makes my skin soft and I see a big difference after exfoliating. It's isn't harsh or extremely rough on the skin. I use 2-3 a week
Ginger S.
Modesto, CA
Gentle enough for sensitive skin and good for dry skin. It doesn't feel like super dry, stripped skin. Only con is that smells like glue, but I prefer that over a perfumy smell in products
Nikole S.
Wilmington , NC
Modern Friction is my Monday and Friday scrub of choice! It smells great and leaves my face feeling fresh and oh so clean! The package is simple white with green printing but it is my favorite scrub by far!
Mandi M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I absolutely love modern friction. Sunday is my day to use it. I've been using it for years and my skin feels so fresh after using it. Be careful not to get it in your eyes as it burns!
Aireal S.
Friendswood, TX
This is my absolute favorite facial scrub. I normally use it once a week along with my daily philosophy facial wash. All the extra dead skin that builds up on my face is completely taken away by this amazing product.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.