BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Theresa H.
The Orgins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion is great for cleaning the skin and leaves it feeling and looking refreshed. It is a great exfoliator, a little definitely goes a long way. The scrub is very gentle and smells great.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
This is a great cleanser for someone looking to gently exfoliate the skin at the same time. The cleanser is effective and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and patchy after. It also does not leave a residue after rinsing it off. A little goes a long way so a bottle will last you a long time. I'd recommend it to friends and family.
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
I love love love this cleanser !!! It smells so good and leaves a wonderful glow on my face! I truly feel like I give myself a treatment when I use this product! I would highly recommend it! Bravo, origins!
Noelle Z.
Orlando, FL
A gentle scrub for sensitive skin. After I used this product I immediately saw results. This left my face feeling really dewy smooth and glowing. I bought it at Sephora. I would absolutely buy it again.
Shannon F.
Best scrub out there. It's not too rough but some how does a better job than any other exfoliator I've tried. Even my boyfriend who hates putting anything on his face steals it every time he sleeps over.
Bethany K.
It’s a little too rough for my sensitive skin. It doesn’t lather well. It’s hard because you’re supposed to put it on dry skin and let it stay on for a little while. My skin does feel smooth afterwards but I can’t use this every week. More like every other week.
Caroline M.
I love this product. My skin feels so refreshed and like it had a very deep clean to it. I found it works better with more water. But overall loved it and would definitely get again. Would recommend.
carmelle b.
Cambria Hts, NY
I received a samplw from a saleperson and i must say im going to buy it.ive uses it twice and i like how it exfoliates without leaving me dry. Good for as an exfoliator and can also be used as a cleanser
Katherine F.
Ocoee, FL
By far the best exfoliant I've try on my skin. It has a clean citrus scent and works to both cleanse and exfoliate. Afterward, my skin feels so smooth and soft. It's now part of my regular skin routine!
Belle H.
Bend, OR
I’ve never been big into exfoliating my skin, but I do it twice a week now. This is the only product I will use for that. It’s extremely gentle, has a subtle but nice smell to it, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. 10/10.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.