BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Very nice gentle exfoliater. I had received a small travel sized bottle from Macy's so I'm not sure about the price. It was efficient and effective and it did smell nice. I would possibly buy the full size.
Bethany D.
This is my all time favorite face wash. Face feels super fresh and soft and making me feel more awake and alive. I notice a difference in my skin being a lot more clear and calmed down redness in my skin!
Francesca k.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a sample of the Modern Friction that I keep in my shower. it's not my favorite exfoliator but it does a decent job. my nose particularly is unphased by this while the rest of my face is super smooth
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
I love love love this cleanser !!! It smells so good and leaves a wonderful glow on my face! I truly feel like I give myself a treatment when I use this product! I would highly recommend it! Bravo, origins!
Noelle Z.
Orlando, FL
A gentle scrub for sensitive skin. After I used this product I immediately saw results. This left my face feeling really dewy smooth and glowing. I bought it at Sephora. I would absolutely buy it again.
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
This is so great when you need to exfoliate. I always use this twice a week. Especially before wearing makeup. It gives you a smooth base to work with. Its a great value for its size. I would recommend.
Theresa H.
The Orgins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion is great for cleaning the skin and leaves it feeling and looking refreshed. It is a great exfoliator, a little definitely goes a long way. The scrub is very gentle and smells great.
Shannon F.
Best scrub out there. It's not too rough but some how does a better job than any other exfoliator I've tried. Even my boyfriend who hates putting anything on his face steals it every time he sleeps over.
Alaina C.
Nashville , TN
I got my mom hooked on this exfoliator. She used it once at my house and I purchase it for her for ever birthday and Christmas. It's a gentle exfoliation that gets the job done. Great for sensitive skin.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
This is a great cleanser for someone looking to gently exfoliate the skin at the same time. The cleanser is effective and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and patchy after. It also does not leave a residue after rinsing it off. A little goes a long way so a bottle will last you a long time. I'd recommend it to friends and family.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.