BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Ali M.
N Caldwell, NJ
This was a staple in my skincare routine for a while. I really like it for exfoliating and for keeping my skin bright and clear. I plan on repurchasing soon because I miss having it in my routine. Try it out!
Olivia L.
I love this!! I have keratosis pilaris and this product works really well!! It gets deep into my pores and my keratosis pilaris and it doesn't hurt like other scrubs I've used before!! I definitely recommend!
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is a great face crab. I really think it helped my skin. I had a sample of it and I just loved it. It's a great value for this crap I bought it the origins store I would definitely buy it again. It just works so well with mice
Tiffany L.
This is great to use once a week or every other week when your skin needs a little something extra to make it look amazing! A little goes a long way and the large tube of this has lasted me for nearly a year!
Linda C.
Super effective, gentle microdermabrasion. The packaging is cohesive and keeps the product nice and moist throughout frequent usage. I would recommend this to people who have sensitive skin and cannot use scrubs.
Brittany B.
This is a very gentle exfoliator for your face. It's not harsh and doesn't feel like sandpaper against he face. It is a little too gentle for me though. I bought it from origins at a Macy's. It's great though.
Marlene L.
Orange, CA
I love this exfoliator. It's extremely gently even when I use it with my Clara sonic. Used it about 1-2 times a week whenever my skin needed a little bit of an extra cleanse. Was non drying for my combo skin and the smell of almonds was lovely.
Sydney S.
Pearland, TX
I LOVE this product. You start off using it dry and it really exfoliates the skin. If you add a little bit of water afterwards, it foams up like a cleanser. My skin looks great afterwards and feels baby soft.
Caitlin B.
Columbia, MO
I love that this product is all natural, even the exfoliation grains, but its not very exfoliating. And when I spend that much on an exfoliating product, I expect to get more out of it than just a cleanser.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Very nice gentle exfoliater. I had received a small travel sized bottle from Macy's so I'm not sure about the price. It was efficient and effective and it did smell nice. I would possibly buy the full size.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.