BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
I'm obsessed with modern friction! I've been using it for years now and it's the perfect foaming face cleanser! A little goes a long way! Pricey, but worth it! I highly recommend and would buy again! I have already!
Katie
Where to begin? Origins is a great company to be apart of. I actually started using Modern Friction because it came in a sample packet I received with another purchase. I tried it out a couple times and fell in love with it. I have really sensitive skin and was surprise to learn that it even worked great for me! Also, the scent of it is very pleasing.
Iadoir G.
Columbus, OH
This exfoliant is the perfect balance of gentle and rough enough to be effective. I love that Orgins is a natural brand. I picked up my bottle from Macy's and has lead me to try other items from the brand that I have enjoyed!
Grace O.
Tallahassee, FL
love this, but it’s too harsh to use every day and too harsh for me currently on acne medication. the best exfoliant, be careful with using this with very hot water, it can be a little harsh if your skin is sensitive
Alisha F.
Kirkwood, MO
This is a great exfoliator. I've been using it for 13 years. I started using it way back when I worked for Origins but I will continue to buy it because it is the only face scrub that actually scrubs off my dead skin fully and no other scrub has made my skin look as good as this one. Yeah its pricey but it will last a long time, only takes a little.
Kristen K.
South Bend, IN
Did not like this. I had received a sample to try but I found the formula to be too thick for me. I also did not like the smell of it. This is one of the only Origins products I’ve tried that I would not use again.
Emily G.
Greenwood, IN
Everything I've ever used from origins has been hands down some of the best skincare I've ever used. This is a wonderful exfoliater I use one to two times a week. I also love their ginger soufle body cream and body wash.
Juliana O.
I'm not a huge fan of the scent of the product. It reminds me of grapefruit. It leaves my skin feelings ok but i don't think it's anything i cannot live without.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite gentle cleanser! I use this about once to twice a week to get rid of my flaky dead skin. It feels moisturizing and does a great job at exfoliating without leaving my skin feeling stripped and irritated
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
This product definitely rid of any leftover dirt/makeup on my face. The smell was terrible, but it did its job! Definitely effective, just wouldn't buy again because I've found there are better products out there
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.