BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
I'm a big fan of exfoliating--so much so that I constantly have to hold myself back from over-exfoliating. But this stuff is borderline painful and in my opinion it smells awful. I don't think anyone needs anything this harsh for their poor face.
Alexis V.
I absolutely LOVED this for an exfoliator! It feels wonderful on the skin and my face felt like a baby when I rinsed it off! I didn't have any reactions or breakouts afterwards either ! Would hands down recommend and would definitely repurchase !
Tori G.
Birmingham, AL
I love this exfoliator! It work great for me! I really enjoy exfoliating and getting my skin super soft. This wasn't too harsh for my very sensitive/dry skin. The packaging is very simple and not a concern. I would definitely recommend this item!
Sarah B.
Flower Mound, TX
I'm on my 4th tube of this incredible "microderm" in a tube.
I use this as my main exfoliating product. It doesn't irritate, but does remove impurities with ease.
Your face will feel refreshed and squeaky clean. Can't recommend enough! ♡ sBm
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
My skin always feels soft after using this, always removes the dry skin I deal with! The scent is a little earthy but I don’t mind it at all. I really love origins as a brand!
Shannon T.
This has to be one of my favorite products every little pricey but very worth it !! Gentle and smells amazing !!! Makes my face feel great!! I'm repeat user this product is a MUST!! If you haven't tried it yet go and get some its amazing!!!
Jihae P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I really like most of Origins’ products. However, I wish the microdermabrasion part was a bit more “micro”. This scrub was too coarse and the actual exfoliant was very sparse, making me feel more like I was rubbing sand on my face rather than getting a good microdermabrasion cleanse!
Cherrie May M.
Pacifica, CA
Do you want soft baby skin? Modern Friction leaves my face feeling so smooth for days! It's great for most skin types as long as you know how to use it. Use with water for a more sensitive application. You only need a pea size amount too! Kinda hard to squeeze out of the tube though...
Emma B.
Pleasant Hill
This is a super great product for those with sensitive skin. It's gentle enough that you, hopefully won't experience irritation but still get those dead skin cells off. I do think people who are overly into exfoliating,  or whose skin can handle massive amounts may not be impressed. But the packaging is nicer than a bottle sof it doesn't waste product and i's easy to get the product out.
Lindsay H.
Fresno, CA
This cleanser works really well in exfoliating your skin. I heard of some people complaining that it is a little rough on sensitive skin however I can’t see hat happening. I feel like it’s a gentle exfoliating product but that’s just me.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.