BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Bailey M.
This product is amazing!!!! Especially for oily or combination skin. I use this once a week and and my face feels softer, smoother, and it takes the dead skin off of your face so It doesn't clog your pores. I highly recommend buying this product.
Erica N.
Pecos, TX
I usually us this after a full face of makeup which is only twice a week but it leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean love this product it's a medium scrub perfect for me u can use it wet or dry depending on how soft or strong u like ur face scrub
Julia M.
I love Origins because it is never tested on animals and is fantastic for sensitive skin like mine. I use the dermabrasion once a week to remove dead skin and it leaves my skin feeling baby skin smooth and refreshed. I would recommend all Origins products.
Julie S.
I love this... the only cleanser/scrub that I've tried that actually CLEAR OUT my black heads... it was so amazing to see them clear after trying other products that claim to do so... I use it once a week, on clean dry skin, and add a little bit of water to ease it up if it feels too harsh with just the scrub. The times I forget to use this, i break out in my T-zone, so this is definitely a mainstay for me
Marisol D.
Spring Valley, CA
This is my ultimate favorite exfoliator. I'm obsessed with the texture and the results. It works best when applying on slightly damp skin almost dry it really works to remove all dead skin. My skin feels baby soft after using this. I recommend this to everyone its gently enough for any skin type
Whitney L.
Gillett, TX
This is my go to exfoliation wash. I had an origins employee try it on me and I have loved it since! I take it every time I travel. It's a great value I've had it for a considerable time. Maybe if it was less thick? I have to water it down to wash.
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
the texture of this product is suuuuuper thick. it took a bit getting used to at first - you need to add some water to get it to spread on your skin. it exfoliates thoroughly while still being gentle on your skin. i love how clean my face feels after using this.
Diana C.
This product is amazing after taking make up off and wanting a fresh feeling full of cleanses  and smoothness. This product is gentle on the skin and it absolutely feels amazing afterwords I have bought it several times and never disappointed.
jenyffer z.
great exfoliator! I love it! it leaves my skin smooth and I notice my pores look smaller after using it! I wet my face a little and used exfoliate my face with this, my skin looks refreshed and awake after! I would def buy it again, you should too!
Eleni K.
Brighton, MA
This is a great product, the exfoliating bits in it are not too rough, but are abrasive enough to get the dead skin off and leave your skin feeling really smooth. I have the travel size and it came with me to London recently, it was perfect for clearing out the dry skin after the plane ride. Definitely going to repurchase!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.