BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Courtney M.
Savoy, IL
This scrub has a pleasant smell and is easy to apply to the face. It melts into the skin quickly and washes off cleanly. It is a bit abrasive, so it's not for those with sensitive skin. It makes your skin feel very clean and refreshed. Be sure to use moisturizer afterwards, though.
Nicole K.
LYNNWOOD, WA
Modern Friction is playing Nature's game at it's finest with the balanced gentle dermabrasion of this cleanser. Light and basic, the initial experience with this product was wonderful. Definitely seems like it may need to make a repeat appearance in my routine.
Samantha B.
I love that this product is all natural, and that it has rice in it for exfoliating. This product met all of my expectations, and I bought it at the Origins store. The packaging is clean and simple, and bottle last forever. I would recommend this to others 100%!
Juliana C.
Naples , FL
Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin face wash left my face dryer than usual . It did not meet my expectations. I had to use extra moisture for my face to start feeling normal again. I wouldn't buy this product again but I would try another cleanser from this brand .
Liliana H.
Oh this is so good! It really irritates the eyes if you accidentally get it in there but it really leaves your skin super soft and it smells so yummy and citrusy. I have and will be buying it again.
Sara M.
Radcliff, KY
If you like the checks and balances cleanser but need a little bit more to relieve the dead skin on your face. This is your pal! Such a smooth cleanser with exfoliating beads. This is my go to 2-3 times a week
Faiza M.
Yonkers, NY
I love this product! I see an immediate difference after using it - my skin feels softer, brighter, and clearer. I didn't expect much of this product but I am so happy I bought it and tried it. I will continue to buy and recommend all of you to do the same!
Camille D.
I love this product! I use it once a week and I immediately notice a difference in my skin. Since I have sensitive skin I dampen my face first per the directions on the bottle and it has never irritated, instead leaving my skin nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Tracy L.
This is the most amazing face wash I've used to date. It is great for oily skin because it cleans without stripping the moisture away from your skin. I first tried it in store with a mini facial and have not veered away from it since. It's a holy grail!
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Such a great exfoliator! This is such a comfortable exfoliation that didn't irritate my skin. I think it can be used by many skin types because it feels gentle. The price is a good value in my opinion for the quality of the product. Definitely a must try! Everyone needs to exfoliate! :)
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.