BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product has an amazing smell. I use it every other day, as it can be a little harsh on the skin. Very good exfoliator and makes my skin look a little less dull. The only con is the high price but i think it is worth the splurge and would purchase this product again.
Jean C.
I have very dry skin and this product is a really great and gentle exfoliant that helps out a lot. It's able to make my makeup go on so much smoother over my skin. I use this 2-3 times a week (or when I can remember to) and it's really good for my sensitive and dry skin!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
This stuff is amazing!!! You have to be very careful not to get this in your eyes because it burns sooo bad but it definitely helps to improve your skin, I visibly saw a difference. I started not only using it on my face but on my body too and I saw my stretch marks fade
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
This is a very good exfoliating scrub. It is rice based so it does not have any microbeads in it. I have dry skin and this did not irritate my skin and it helped with the flaky patches caused by the retinol I just started using. I would definitely recommend this product!
vicki m.
Festus, MO
I love this product! It is not harsh like many dermabrasions I have used in the past. Many have so many nut shells in them it would leave my face red and stinging. This is nothing like that. It cleans my face and gently removes dead skin cells leaving my face so smooth.
Esperanza M.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Hand's down my favorite exfoliator on the market. It is just strong enough to make me feel like I am getting rid of all impurities and dead skin cells, but gentle enough that I don't feel like I just experienced a third degree sunburn. I love the subtle fragrance, too.
Taylor T.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product for a once a week exfoliator. My skin is easily irritated and so naturally reddens easily, but this product leaves my skin shiny and evenly toned, even before a moisturizer. It is rather expensive for what it does, the smell isn't wonderful either.
Meghan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this product! I was super hesitant because my skin can be pretty sensitive. But this worked wonders for my skin. It's definitely gritty as to be expected but has left my skin so soft and rejuvenated after using it! I use this 2-3x during the week normally, especially in the winter when my skin is extra dry!
Courtney M.
Savoy, IL
This scrub has a pleasant smell and is easy to apply to the face. It melts into the skin quickly and washes off cleanly. It is a bit abrasive, so it's not for those with sensitive skin. It makes your skin feel very clean and refreshed. Be sure to use moisturizer afterwards, though.
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes
Easy on my face, which I like! Great value for the amount of product they give you. Decent price, which is a plus for me and it WORKS which is my main concern with any product I purchase these days. So I would recommend you give it a try if you havent before.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.