BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Brooke M.
Charlotte, NC
I usually need something gentle for exfoliation and this does the trick. I’m always scared of something being too tough and damaging my skin, but this works wonders! Would definitely recommend. I’m using the travel size at the moment to try it out, but plan on buying the regular size next.
Madison P.
Valencia, CA
I would say this product does what it promises on the bottle. It leaves my skin feelings soft and supple, especially when layering a moisturizer on afterwards. It is a great weekly exfoliator and leaves a "fresh start" feeling on the skin. I also have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all!
Savannah B.
I use this when I need to exfoliate and it's gotten my skin softer than any other product I've used. I have dry skin and black heads on my nose that build up and this helps get rid of and smooth out my skin. Don't use too much or rub too hard as it can irritate the skin. Be sure to use moisturizer after!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I really like this exfoliator. First of all it’s a lot of natural plant based ingredients, which I like. It’s not a super harsh exfoliator, and does not leave my skin feeling irritated or too dry afterwards. My only complaint is that if I accidentally get this in my eyes it burns soooo bad, so definitely avoid getting this in your eyes. I’m a big fan of the whole plantscription line from origins, and this product is no exception.
Priscila C.
For me this is one the best exfoliators I’ve tried. I had bought a few bottles because I always go back to it, even with the high price. I love the texture, It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and it exfoliates super well. Just a tiny amount is enough and it last for a long time.
vi o.
briarwood, NY
Would be amazing on less sensitive skin. Used this on an active pimple and it burned and bled. It is gentle, but powerful at the same time. Really burns on the dry areas of my face, but I bet this would be amazing for those with a more rough facial texture. Possibly a dude.
Stephanie M.
Have used this product for years. If used correctly this can easliy last for quite some time. Amazing feeling after use. Cleans skin and make my face feel fresh. I have a tendency to get dry flaky skin and after using this product that problem seems to be non existent.
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
I seriously love the modern friction face wash. I have used a few microdermabrasion masks and none of them really lived up to this one. I got it in an Ipsy bag and am going to buy a full size bottle. You get a lot for the money and it works wonders! It leaves your skin so soft and i would definitely recommend it!
Ro G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I went to sephora looking for a good exfoliating face scrub as my skin definitely needs it especially in the winter time. The lady at Sephora recommended this one or the Ole Henriksen Walnut scrub which is a little bit cheaper. I decided to go with this one because it has better ingredients for sensitive skin and not too many chemicals. I was told it does a better job at scrubbing off skin cells which is what I was looking for. I tried it last night and it's really good, it sure did live up to its claim of gentle dermabrasion.
Lacey A.
I generally use a Clarisonic brush for exfoliating, but occasionally I like to use this instead. I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin and this doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s gentle and effective. I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.