BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Tara B.
I received this dermabrasion in a gift set at Christmas. I was so excited to give it a try. It is very effective yet very gentle. It left my skin feeling very smooth. When you first apply it, it feels a little thick but it washes off great. I also noticed a small tingle sensation while washing but nothing to be alarmed about. I did not notice any sand like particles but my face did feel super refreshed afterwards. I would buy this product in the future.
Elizabeth D.
Sanford , FL
This product exfoliates my skin very nicely. I have extremely sensitive skin so I can't use harsh exfoliates. But this product takes the dead skin away and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. And I will totally buy this product again! And it's at an amazing price point as well!
Theresa B.
Apex, NC
do not waste your money. the only good thing about this is that it smells good. it does not work. there are not enough granular beads in it to do any type of decent exfoliation on your skin. and i feel like granular exfoliation will be a thing of the past. i will not purchase agin.
Marianny Q.
Lawrence , MA
I recently got a sample of this product. Since I have sensitive skin I didn't wanted to buy it before trying it. I was very impressed with house gentle this was on my skin, smells fresh and leaves my skin very soft. So I got a big bottle! This is my go to at least 2 times a week
Cristy J.
Surprise, AZ
This is one of my absolute favorite exfoliators!  It incredibly effective!  It is pretty gentle too. I have purchased this several times and I will use this forever!  A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. It is reasonably priced for the amount of product you get. Love it!
Nessa W.
Eugene, OR
I like the gentleness of this i use it as an exfoliater because my skin is really sensitive and it works very well. I've used it multiple times and have continued to re buy it. i think it's very effective. i would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a product like this.
Naomi D.
Austin, TX
I like that you can essentially set it to the strength you want your exfoliation to be. If it is too harsh on dry skin, rubbing it in on to wet skin is still gentle yet effective. The only reason I took one star away is because of the added fragrance which some people could potentially find irritating
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
I love this product!! It's my go for exfoliating. I bought mine at Origins, and it was amazing!! I love how it makes my skin feel after. I use it twice a week, and my skin is glowing. I always buy this product when I use it all. It's one of the few products I buy religiously..
Belinda C.
I absolutely love how the scrub it's made out of rice. I am a repeat user. I loved it so much on the free facial that I purchased it. It was not harsh at all. It's a bit on the expensive side for the amount of product that comes in it. However, you do not need to use it everyday. Twice a week will do which makes the price ok.
Kathryn O.
Ithaca, NY
This product is so gentle and felt so good and nourishing on my skin. I dont know why it doesnt have more reviews!! I had to use quite a bit to really get my whole face, but it felt amazing and tightening and like my face was really very clean. Not to mention it smells great!!!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.