BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Meredith K.
Hackensack
I love origins but I feel as if this did nothing for me. I would describe this as a creamy scrub. The beads in it are big and smooth, but don’t really exfoliate or scrub anything off of the skin. This product would probably work best as a beginner exfoliant but for me, I need a little more kick.
Tori P.
Naugatuck, CT
This is an awesome exfoliator. Its light and gets the job done without any sign of irritation. It also leaves your skin feeling smooth and definitely contributes to brightening after multiple uses. I use this product about once a week and follow up with a mask to moisturize and tighten.  forever!
Katy K.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a nice gentle exfoliator that didn't cause any breakout or irritation for me. I noticed my skin felt softer after using, but don't know that it revealed bright, glowy skin or made a huge difference for me. The packaging is great and like all Origins products, no harsh/chemical smells.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
I would say that origins makes a pretty good exfoliant! This one is pretty fine, I liked the texture. As well as the smell being mild, so good for sensitive skin or people who are sensitive to fragrance. As usual origins hits it out of the park with their classic simple, and natural packaging.
Courtney O.
Newburgh, IN
I love this product because it can be used with or without water to exfoliate. If you are wanting an intense exfoliant do not use water if you want it toned down add water to it before you scrub. This product is definitely something I would recommend for people who want a great exfoliant.
Queen Esther S.
Oh my goodness! Origins is my FAVORITE K-Beauty brand hands down! 😀 My skin looks nothing like it did a year ago. This demabrasion detoxifies and clears you skin all while providing a deep cleanse. A little goes a long way and the price is well worth the product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Rachel G.
I really enjoy this product! Not only does it leave my skin feeling fresh and clean, it also has just enough friction beads that it does not irritate my already sensitive skin. With no residue left over after washing, this is the perfect exfoliate for those with oily to combination skin!
Edras Dyanna S.
This item is amazing, while it is a scrub, I love the fact that it is super gentle on the skin ( i have extremely sensitive skin) and a small amount goes a long way. I have had it for at least 2  years and I still have most of the bottle left.  Its great at clearing up dead skin on the face.
Dione S.
Lake Oswego, OR
Modern friction is pretty decent. What I like most is that this product is basically botanical like the rest if the Origins line, so it's got a pretty natural scent and it's made with more natural type ingredients. This is an important aspect to me because I have oily, sensitive skin!
This scrub has decent exfoliating potential, especially when used dry rather than wet.
Tara B.
I received this dermabrasion in a gift set at Christmas. I was so excited to give it a try. It is very effective yet very gentle. It left my skin feeling very smooth. When you first apply it, it feels a little thick but it washes off great. I also noticed a small tingle sensation while washing but nothing to be alarmed about. I did not notice any sand like particles but my face did feel super refreshed afterwards. I would buy this product in the future.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.