BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Bergamot and Peppermint, smell so earthy and soothing just like a spa. One of the most gentle exfoliators I have ever tried. Doesnt feel like you're rubbing sand on your skin. With the active ingredient of rice, helps remove skin patches and discoloration. Lemon Oil illuminates and aloe calming the skin. Although it says it for dry skin, I have oily skin and I love it. Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion
PinkGlam D.
I gave Origins Modern Friction 3 Stars because i didn't love it, but i also didn't hate it. It was one of those products where you use it 2 or 3 times and a slight difference, so it gets you excited about future results, and then... A few months later, you still have the SAME results from a few months ago. Maybe its just MY skin(oily/combo). The results hit a plateau after my 3rd use of it. I dont know. NOT a horrible product though
Susan H.
Las Vegas
My favorite face wash of all time! I love how frothy it gets and it really does scrub your face without damaging the skin. There is lots of natural moisturizer in the scrub it leaves your skin fresh and clean. I like washing my make up off with a cheap face wash and then using this one after. It calms my skin! This is also a great face wash for my husband to use as well. Faithful user of this face wash for life!
Aoife L.
I really like this product as it thoroughly scrubs and cleans and gets rid of dead skin cells without being overly harsh. However, it can really sting your eyes--make sure to keep it away from the eye area when exfoliating and fully rinse it off with your eyes closed as to prevent inflammation.
Michaela M.
This is a great product because it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and it does not irritate my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin and the rice-starch (exfoliator) is well distributed throughout the cream that it isn't too rough on the skin. I really like the smell of the scrub and would recommend it to anyone who has very sensitive skin.
Brenea W.
Desoto, TX
Completely in love with the smell of this product! It seriously smells like heaven. I'm a huge fan of Origins products but that shouldn't hinder you from trying their products. Love how this made my skin super soft and my face kept its natural moisture. Would buy loads of this whenever I get the opportunity to!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This was a super gentle but effective exfoliant. I have dry skin especially in my t-zone where my pores get clogged. I only had a sample size but I felt as if this did a good job of clearing my pores and could probably be used more than twice a week without being abrasive.
BIA R.
Austin, TX
I was invited by Influenster to attend Origins #myperfectworld launch party. I got a mini facial at the store and loved how my skin felt after this product was used. It's perfect blend of Rice Starch, Lemon Oil, Aloe & Peppermint is guaranteed to leave your skin perfectly polished, smooth, and luminous. Totally recommend this product!!
Katana J.
Dana point, CA
Wow I love this product so much.  I bought a mini size that came in a trio and this was the first to empty.  I used to have pretty bad acne and I swear this fixed my face forever.  I used it as directed until I finished the bottle.  That was years ago and my skin has never been better.  After that, I never had huge breakouts.  I would recommend this product to anybody and everybody.
Janelle J.
Lake Saint Louis
WOndeerful product!! I loved this for the time being. A very natural product with immediate results results. It's a light-medium weight product that does I believe suds up pretty good. It's has little piece of exfoliant that feels great against the face of you've been feeling clogged up. Would deft purchase this item again especial since it was super expensive.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.