BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Kulsoom N.
Got a sample from sephora . And it made my skin feel so good . I love origins stuff . It's amazing
Lori M.
Lower Coverdale, NB
I am in love with this product. It smells light and refreshing. A little bit goes a long way too
Megan R.
Brampton, ON
Amazing facial scrub ! It has small dermabrasion beads to clean and scrub away dry and dead skin
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
This is the only exfoliating product that leaves me skin feeling smooth and not dehydrated after.
Abida Z.
A fantastic cleanser that also exfoliates the skin gently and leaves it feeling clean and soft
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Has a lovely smell and is very gentle on the skin. Makes my face look brightened and smooth.
Jill J.
Ontario
This is the BEST exfoliating facial scrub I have ever used. Worth every expensive penny!!!!!
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
This is one of my favourite cleansers! It smooths the skin while giving a great deep clean!
Kelsey
I loved this scrub. It didn't break me out and made my face feel very clean. I'd buy again
Melissa C.
Chatham, ON
This is a gentle scrub for the face. Leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean! Love the smell.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.