BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Marylu A.
México
Its good try to on its fantastic when i first try it on i was sorprised how it felt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine W.
Burnaby, BC
Cleans face well, very natural feel. Exfoliates great without being too harsh on skin. Great for all skin types.
Grace C.
This is so good for a once or twice a week exfoliation. It sheds al your dry skin and leaves the skin super soft
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
I like this product. Very good gentle scrub for even the most sensitive skin. The smell is pleasant and fruity.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
If it wasn't so expensive, I would buy this all the time ! The beads are so gentle for an everyday exfoliation
Hannah K.
It cleansed my face very well however it dried out my skin very quickly if I didn't immediately moisturize.
Christine L.
Ottawa, Ontario
The scrub is waaaay too abrasive to use on the face. This also stings horribly when it gets into your eyes.
Valeria G.
Good exfoliating product absolutely love it even makes your skin more clear and even helped with my acne.
Ingrid R.
Manati
This product left my face completely cleans. I have problems with the pore dilates and this helps me
Kristin L.
Sydney
My favourite dermabrasion product. Skin feels so fresh and renewed after use. Gentle but effective.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.