BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Courtney A.
Surrey , BC
This product is one of my go to exfoliating cleansers. It's not harsh at all! I would totally recommend this for any skin type.
Sari S.
Edmonton, AB
Not a good product for sensitive skin. Left my skin very stingy and red, I think it was partially due to the heavy fragrance!
emily s.
Victoria
Very gentle exfoliation. Moisturizes the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis
Olivia M.
Sault Ste, ON
After purchasing this in a smaller size in a kit, I took the plunge and bought it full size. Origins skin care is my go to.
Megan H.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this cleanser! It cleanses deeply without stripping my skin and my skin looks and feels beautiful immediately after!
Laura R.
This exfoliating face wash does not make me break out, nor dry out my skin. This is the only face wash I use regularly.
Mayar S.
Egypt
Ilove u it so much i can not do with out it so beautiful but you should develop your self more and more to be the best
Alexandra T.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this facial cleanser because it’s the perfect exfoliation for dry skin! Leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft
Courtney S.
Very good gentle product for sensitive skin. Still needs to be paired with moisturizer but overall a decent product.
Nat B.
Milton
A great exfoliant that isn’t too harsh for my sensitive skin. Gets rid of dry patches and it’s creamy and nourishing.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.