BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
maria m.
tulsa, OK
Origin’s Modern Friction Nature’s Dermabrasion makes my skin squeaky clean in one single wash. It removes dead skin, dry patches and reveals a smooth skin. Instant freshness can be noticed after the wash and lemon .The exfoliation level is really satisfactory. The stinging in eyes and tingling in nose goes off in few minutes. It doesn’t damage my skin harshly and doesn’t rip off moisture excessively. Formulated with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals, this is one perfect product to own. It is expensive, but worth every penny
Raisa C.
Jonesboro, AR
IT BURNED!!! This product retails for $40 so I expected it to be a good product since it is priced on the steep side. I was so excited when this product came in the mail. I had such high expectations for it. The only thing I liked about this product was the scent. The exfoliating beads were very large and did not glide easily. As it went on I felt a tingle then it started to burn. I washed it off and the burn continued for about 2 hours after I washed it off. I will never use this product again.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
This exfoliating product works miracles. I received a facial at Origins with this face wash and it does an amazing job of exfoliating dead skin away and brightening the skin. I could tell and feel the difference immediately after using this product. After using this- I can feel my face able to breathe. It really gives a good cleanse and exfoliates layers of dead, dull skin away. If you have been feeling your face needs a refresher this is the #1 product that I recommend. Worked magic on my face.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This is a unique exfoliate meant to be used on a clean, *dry* face. During my mini facial I was instructed to put some on the back of my hand and pat a little on small areas at a time, working in a circular motion. If this is used on a wet face, or mixed with water, it will not work as well as intended. Do it the right way, and it will feel like you have new skin!
Julie M.
Such an excellent, natural cleanser. I love most of Origins' products, but this one really stands out. The grains exfoliate so nicely, and it's creamy enough to leave the face so soft after rinsing. I can only use it once or twice a week on my dry and sensitive skin, so exfoliating with Modern Friction and following with a serum or hydrating mask in the evening is something I really look forward to. It's definitely pricey, but for a more natural exfoliation, look no further.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I usually love Origins products, but this scrub didn't do anything for my skin. I have pretty normal skin and I felt like this was not abrasive enough to do anything. Maybe if you had extremely sensitive skin this would be a good option, but I didn't notice or feel any difference at all. There are quite a few scrubs out there that I prefer over this.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this exfoliator. I love Origins as a brand and I need to try more of their products. This is a very thick cream with tiny little beads in it but you only need a little amount and then you apply some water to it and it spreads out more and more thin. I highly recommend. Smells like chocolate in my opinion or a nut. Can’t put my finger on the smell.
Lia D.
Jacksonville, FL
Great exfoliator! It's neither too course or too gentle, it provides just the right amount of exfoliation. It goes a long way too, as it only takes a tiny bit to cover the whole face. However, I feel like the name is a bit misleading as it does not provide the same effects as dermabrasion. I was hoping it could possibly help my acne scars, but unsurprisingly I haven't seen any results there. It does a great job such as a regular facial scrub though!
Valerie M.
With skin that can be sensitive to harsher scrubs, I really appreciate how light and gentle they made this one while still keeping it effective. The coarse "scrubbies" (as I like to call them) are less in number than normal scrubs, allowing me to lightly exfoliate all over my face without making it red and raw. The cream is moisturizing and cleansing at the same time. I definitely will be adding this to my weekly routine!
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Bergamot and Peppermint, smell so earthy and soothing just like a spa. One of the most gentle exfoliators I have ever tried. Doesnt feel like you're rubbing sand on your skin. With the active ingredient of rice, helps remove skin patches and discoloration. Lemon Oil illuminates and aloe calming the skin. Although it says it for dry skin, I have oily skin and I love it. Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.