BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Brittanni F.
Left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Removes dead skin and extra oils. I have sensitive skin and didn't cause any irritation like most products do.
Reesa W.
This is a nice product and makes the skin feel and look nice. But after a day or two it makes me breakout so I don't recommend it for sensitive skin.
Areeba Y.
Too harsh for sensitive skin.
Leaves a burning and drying sensation after single application.
Only good thing is it does not have any weird smell.
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
I love this! Great product and great price point. It’s gentle enough for everyday and gets right in there to cleanse and rid your face of dirt.
Abegail U.
Dublin
I use this twice a week and this product is so gentle to the skin. This leaves your face soo soft and smooth like a baby’s bum! Love it!!!
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
Love this! Got s sample size in a kit and I will definetly be purchasing full size when I run out. Not too abrasive on my sensitive skin
Marilyn M.
Vancouver , BC
This product is gentle on my sensitive skin and an easy daily facial scrub. I didn't find it very smoothing to the skin as others can be
Kayla H.
Got this stuff as a sample and have been enjoying it. I find it leaves my skin feeling fresh but not totally stripped which is lovely.
Elisha M.
Ireland, Monaghan
You will not be disappointed.This is my favorite exfoliate of all time! However, be very care about getting this stuff in your eye.
member-5cb30
Face feels clean after use. Pleasant smelling and easy to use. The beads don't feel too rough I would purchase this product again.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.