BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Kate S.
I love this. It can be a little rough as the exfoliants are large, but it really does the job. I wouldn't recommend using it more than a few times a month, max.
Emily I.
Probably the best scrub I've ever used. The texture is gentle but effective. You can actually feel that you're scrubbing the skin but it definitely not harsh.
Amanda S.
I love this! I normally hate exfoliating (which is so bad I know) but this makes exfoliating feel so nice. It's gentle, smells and feels beautiful. Love it!
Ashley M.
I love this exfoliator! I bought this from Shoppers and it is super effective. I have super dry skin, so I only use this once a week because it can be coarse
Fania G.
Panamá city
Esta para mi es la mejor más rica de productos de piel, sus mascarillas y jabones los amo y aunque esta no 3s mi crema favorita tiene todas cosas deliciosas
mary z.
I have very sensitive acne prone skin this scrub is so gentle that I was able to use it without any irritation. This product left my skin soft and vibrant.
Brittanni F.
Left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Removes dead skin and extra oils. I have sensitive skin and didn't cause any irritation like most products do.
Reesa W.
This is a nice product and makes the skin feel and look nice. But after a day or two it makes me breakout so I don't recommend it for sensitive skin.
Areeba Y.
Too harsh for sensitive skin.
Leaves a burning and drying sensation after single application.
Only good thing is it does not have any weird smell.
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
I love this! Great product and great price point. It’s gentle enough for everyday and gets right in there to cleanse and rid your face of dirt.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.