BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Catherine D.
Montreal
It work ok with a brush but on its on with just your fingers or a cotton pad it isn't the greatest. Seems as though there aren't enough exfoliating particles to create the necessary friction.
Puja N.
SCARBOROUGH , ON
I love origins products. This exfoliator leaves my skin smooth and bright! It even helped diminish some of my old scars and blemishes. It works fantastic with the Clarisonic. And with this scrub, a little goes a long way!
Mhaly Bm127902 E.
este producto me ha ayudado a emparejar el tono de mi piel y a eliminar las manchas de mi rostro dejandome una apariencia mas  radiante, buen precio y tiene un empaque atractivo.
Bellavine N.
Mild face scrub that foam up easily . Skin really feels more softer after using it . But I would prefer to use a more harsh facial scrub which gives the feeling of cleaner face .
Jodi B.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love love love this product. I got a mini from Sephora during Black Friday and it's really gentle yet so effective at exfoliating my skin. I think this might just be a repurchase.
Melisa L.
I really enjoy this cleansers.Origins is an expensive brand compared to drugstore but I don't mind to spend a little more if the product do its job and origins never disappoints.
Chriselle G.
Very gentle exfoliation with sparse microbeeds in it. Although for price, I tend to opt for my lush coal face soap cleanser. It goes a long way compared to the origins cleanser.
Kristen B.
St Albert, Alberta
I love this microderabrasion! The particles are gritty without being too harsh on my face. The scent is pleasant. I got a small sample of this and will definitely repurchase.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario
Great if you have sensitive skin. I love how my skin feels after I use it and was probably one of the only cleansers that did not irritate me.

It also helps sooTh a few bumps.
sadaf m.
Best exfoliator I have ever used .It makes your skin so radiant and smooth feels like you got a facial . It's a big size product also last very long time and good for sensitive skin . It's a must try !
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.