BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Courtney A.
Vancouver, Canada
I absolutely love this product! I have oily/combination skin and this product helped clear up my skin in only a week. I would totally recommend this product to family and friends.
Lisa B.
Feels great, smells great! I tried this in a small pack as an add on and I am really glad I did. I will purchase this again. Even with sensitive skin this felt light and gentle!
Kathryn D.
St. John's, NL
This stuff works really well and is great, but very boring. Every other brand I like has something similar, and most of them do a little more, or at least don't smell like glue.
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, ON
Super gentle and you can control how harsh you want this to be by adding water to it and applying to the skin. Doesn't have a heavy fragrance and a little goes a long way. One tube has lasted over a year for me with twice weekly use!
Amy H.
Gander, NL
I was hoping that it would leave me skin feeling very exfoliated but I found the beads were not plentiful. In my opinion, it is not an exfoliator. It does cleanse though.
Maria A.
Richmond, BC
This is the best exfoliator I've tried. Seriously. A little comes a long way! I got it as a value pack at sephora and I will buy the full size one. My face feels extra refreshed after using it.
Reanna T.
Enderby , BC
This is a good, fine exfoliater and would be really great for super sensitive- dry skin. However, I don't really feel the benefits of this exfoliater and feel that it really doesn't make a difference. This is a pass for me
Laura M.
Burlington , ON
This is one of my favorite products by origins, makes you feel so fresh and clean after you've washed your face! It has a very earthy/healthy smell to it which honestly smells incredible. Takes away dead skin and leaves your skin feeling amazing smooth!
Jackie K.
I really love this product! If you want to exfoliate your skin, you must try this. Skin feels refreshed and ready for moisturizing after this. This is one of my favorite exfoliators!!!!
Catharine M.
My new Holy Grail product! I LOVE this scrub. I use it twice a week and what a difference it has made in my skin. It has far exceeded my expectations. I look forward to using it, although it is a bit pricey, but I will re-purchase. I highly recommend!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.