BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Christie-Ann T.
Minster-on-Sea, Kent, Sheerness
This really stung my eyes, and was incredible harsh on my dry skin! I actually received a sample lately and tried again, but it was no hope! A real shame as I usually love Origins' masks and other products.
Amber W.
whitby, ON
Got this as a sample and wow it works great. for sure thinking of buying the full size product because this leaves my face feeling so smooth and healthy! it's become part of my every day skin routine
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I liked this product but I didn't love it as much as I thought I would. It went on easily and left my skin feeling smooth but then it got really dry. I think it's just the wrong formula for my skin. If you have combination skin rather than dry skin I think it would be different.
Jennifer F.
N Hollywood, CA
Really Great. This product is super effective, yet gentle enough for sensitive skin. Top Tip: do not use this in the shower. the product works best if you use if after cleaning your face and then rinse off at the sink.
Lyn V.
I used used up three jars of Glamglow before discovering this in a bundle pack I got from Sephora. It smells great, and you can use it on dry or damp skin. I use this sparingly because the results are so great that I don't have to use it more than once every one or two weeks. It can be a little harsh on my sensitive skin if I use it too often. Favorite exfoliator right now!
Maisha B.
This scrub is insanely good! the fragrance is a little bit strong and id prefer if it was fragrance free however this product is still amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple once i have finished using it. i would definitely repurchase and recommend
Shasha D.
Winnipeg , MB
This is a great facial cleanser! I got it in a sample set, and slowly it has become my favourite exfoliating cleanser! It leaves my skin feeling sooo soft and clean especially after days where I have been working hard or have been outdoors all day. I'm thinking of buying the full size, cause it is really good!
Talia G.
My go to for an exfoliant ! Has a really fresh smell. I only use a small amount ( a little goes a long way) and because my skin is slightly sensitised I mix it with water. Slugs away the dead skin, helps with blackheads and makes my skin look brighter! Have been using for years would definitely recommend!
Priya L.
I tried this and still try it when I can however i felt like it was too rough on my skin. the packaging was great but it was too rough on my face and felt like i was disappointed. i was a first time user and probably will not buy it again due to the harshness.
CC S.
Ottawa , ON
This is a great, powerful scrub. The rice is an interesting addition. Be very, very careful that you do not get any of this product in your eye! It burns like a mf. Leaves my face feeling fresh.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.