BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Arnell G.
Toronto
I love this product, I got it as a sample in November and its July of the next year and its still going strong. I usually use this product as an exfoliant after taking off my makeup, it get any left over make off and doesn't make my skin feel stripped afterwards. If this product wasn't so expensive it would definitely be a repurchase.
Anke B.
Phuket
I adore this product and have been using it for over a year.

Super easy to use and leaves my skin feeling smooth and glowing afterwards. I use it twice a week now just to maintain.

I ordered mine from amazon.
caprice h.
I did not like this on my skin, I have dry to very dry skin and it's also very sensitive I feel like this just stripped my skin like I just used sandpaper, my skin felt terrible afterwards. I wouldn't recommend this at all.
Cynthia M.
Montreal
Really great for exfoliation but because i have sensitive skin i have to work fast with it because then it feels like its burning a little. not in painful way, just uncomfortable. its gentle otherwise and the beads are small enough to get into pores
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
This was not a product I would purchase. Received a sample from Sephora as I am very picky about exfoliants. The grains in this product are far too big and rough and left my skin red and blotchy and still not well exfoliated. I am very glad I did not pay for this product or I would have returned it immediately!
Christie-Ann T.
Minster-on-Sea, Kent, Sheerness
This really stung my eyes, and was incredible harsh on my dry skin! I actually received a sample lately and tried again, but it was no hope! A real shame as I usually love Origins' masks and other products.
Gabrielle S.
Laval, QC
This product is ok. Not my favorite but it does the job. I find the scrubbing particles to be too sparse to offer you a great exfoliation. it's a bit confusing to attack the term microdermabrasion to this product especially when the scrubing particles are so large and so little in quantity.
Amber W.
whitby, ON
Got this as a sample and wow it works great. for sure thinking of buying the full size product because this leaves my face feeling so smooth and healthy! it's become part of my every day skin routine
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I liked this product but I didn't love it as much as I thought I would. It went on easily and left my skin feeling smooth but then it got really dry. I think it's just the wrong formula for my skin. If you have combination skin rather than dry skin I think it would be different.
Lyn V.
I used used up three jars of Glamglow before discovering this in a bundle pack I got from Sephora. It smells great, and you can use it on dry or damp skin. I use this sparingly because the results are so great that I don't have to use it more than once every one or two weeks. It can be a little harsh on my sensitive skin if I use it too often. Favorite exfoliator right now!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.