BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Gentle and lovely but smells a bit like ground up leaves, I wouldn't recommend this for those with sensitive skin due to the scent and the long list of essential oils in the ingredients (known skin irritants) but otherwise it's nice enough to try out now and again for a gentle scrub!
Téa S.
Absolutely gorgeous exfoliator. I use this 2-3 times a week on a towel dampened face in small circular motions. It doesn't leave my face feeling sore or red but so soft! I usually pair this with the Origins A perfect world cleanser and GinZing moisturizer and you're good to go!
Natalya S.
North York , ON
At first when I had used this exfoliator, I wasn't really sure about how it was supposed to work. Turns out you're supposed to use it on dry skin, and then on damp skin if you're a bit on the sensitive side. I do find that it made my skin look brighter and my masks worked better as well. It's a little abrasive though, and that does affect my blemished skin. All in all it's not a bad product though, even if it's a little pricey.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Yasmina✨
Paris, Paris
I love this brand and this product I really recommend it very much and I have super sensitive skin the truth is that I am very sharp and I am in love with this product
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Really liked this as a facial scrub - I usually apply a makeup cleanser first before using this, and I find that this really cleans the residual make up still left. The beads are nice and gentle and my skin doesn't feel too tight / overcleansed afterwards.
Crystal W.
Richmond Hill, ON
This microdermabrasion cleanser is gentle enough for a daily use without breaking out your skin. It does not have giant beads in it to break your skin, it is more of a fine sand like gritty texture but not harsh enough to scratch the surface of your skin.
Erica H.
Dix Hills
My favorite natural exfoliator, it's got oatmeal chunks in it for that textural feel and it leaves the skin feeling super soft afterwards. my gripe is that I don't feel particularly exfoliated but I love using it anyway just for that placebo effect.
Shalan P.
Nanaimo, BC
I have nothing bad to say about this product. I got a sample of it to try and noticed a huge difference in my skin and had to buy the full size. It's been 5 months and I've hardly made a dent in the bottle, so I think it's going to last quite awhile :)
Arnell G.
Toronto
I love this product, I got it as a sample in November and its July of the next year and its still going strong. I usually use this product as an exfoliant after taking off my makeup, it get any left over make off and doesn't make my skin feel stripped afterwards. If this product wasn't so expensive it would definitely be a repurchase.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.