BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Daisy P.
I had the miniature version of this that I got from Sephora. Usually I love Origins products but this cream was so heavy and greasy on my undereyes I had to give it one star. Didn't see a difference after using it for a while. Not happy with this product.
Stephanie S.
Gentle? Don’t get this anywhere near your nose or else your sinuses will burn for hours. Does a decent job exfoliating, but really, no better than a drugstore brand. Pass.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , ON
This is a lovely exfoliator that leaves your face feeling so soft and hydrated. I especially like it in the winter when the cold air and indoor heating makes my skin drier and more sensitive. Other exfoliators like exfolikate (Kate Somerville) or even St Ives apricot scrub are too harsh on my skin in winter. Some say that they aren't able to use it with a wet face or wet hands in the shower but I haven't had a problem with the rice nodules breaking down if used in the shower. I imagine it might work better on a dry face with dry hands but it suits my personal needs for cleanser and gentle exfoliator in the shower :) very light scent too which is nice when you have sensitive skin!
Jennifer R.
English Harbour West, NL
I use this cleanser when I feel like my skin is looking a bit dull. It’s quite coarse so I wouldn’t use it nightly, but a couple of times a week seems to do the trick. Leaves my skin feeling super clean, and I love the scent as well! Very refreshing!
Iris Z.
Toronto
This is such a great exfoliator! The microbeads aren't very large or harsh at all, but it still foams up a lot so you can feel the deep clean while you scrub this into your skin. It isn't the harshest exfoliator you can use, so it's gentle enough for use a few times a week. When you wash this off, your skin is smooth like a baby's bottom! Toner and moisturizer apply great after cleansing with this. I just wish it was a bit more affordable :( I'm using a sample I got and I'll be super sad when it runs out. Here in Canada, the full size at Sephora is about $50.
Leanne B.
St, NL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is awesome. I’ve always had very dry skin but by using this scrub 2-3 times a week, my skin has definitely improved. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Elle W.
UK
I am not sure on what makes this face scrub “Dermabrasion” as i don't think it removed the upper layers of my skin rather than just exfoliated. But as a face scrub it works really well, it is a gritty scrub rather than beads and the texture lasts long enough before dissolving and apposed to the cleanser this doesn't have a particular smell which is great.
Lisa B.
I forgot all about the origins line!! I haven't used it in many months but I did love the smell, the texture of the cleansers and the fact that the systems all work together.
I would like to try more from their line- but with the price I like to check it out first buying a smaller sample pack and see what I will actually use because buying the larger bottles.
Kylene U.
Saint Catharines, ON
Origin's really killed it on this one, got it in a skin care gift set. The reason it is only getting 4 stars is because you HAVE to be gentle using this. It isn't harsh by any means...it's very fine in terms of texture.  It's just I'm used to really scrubbing with exfoliating and this one doesn't require you to use much effort. Just simple tiny circles on the face and you'll be feeling brand new. I cannot wait to repurchase and buy the version for my body as well.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Love the little beads that are in this cleanser. It gives the feeling that the cleanser is really getting into your pores and leaving everything clear. Some people may find it a bit harsh but if you gently massage it along your skin it works really nicely. It left my skin smooth and helped clear up some spots that pop up every now and again.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.