BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Gorgeous exfoliator that smooths out the skin giving a more radiant appearance. One of my favourite exfoliators on the market as it's gentle but thorough with buffing the skin.
Cheryl S.
This product is great! It makes your skin feel squeaky clean, it's quite abrasive but gentle on the skin! I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good exfoliation!
Daisy P.
I had the miniature version of this that I got from Sephora. Usually I love Origins products but this cream was so heavy and greasy on my undereyes I had to give it one star. Didn't see a difference after using it for a while. Not happy with this product.
Stephanie S.
Gentle? Don’t get this anywhere near your nose or else your sinuses will burn for hours. Does a decent job exfoliating, but really, no better than a drugstore brand. Pass.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , ON
This is a lovely exfoliator that leaves your face feeling so soft and hydrated. I especially like it in the winter when the cold air and indoor heating makes my skin drier and more sensitive. Other exfoliators like exfolikate (Kate Somerville) or even St Ives apricot scrub are too harsh on my skin in winter. Some say that they aren't able to use it with a wet face or wet hands in the shower but I haven't had a problem with the rice nodules breaking down if used in the shower. I imagine it might work better on a dry face with dry hands but it suits my personal needs for cleanser and gentle exfoliator in the shower :) very light scent too which is nice when you have sensitive skin!
Jennifer R.
English Harbour West, NL
I use this cleanser when I feel like my skin is looking a bit dull. It’s quite coarse so I wouldn’t use it nightly, but a couple of times a week seems to do the trick. Leaves my skin feeling super clean, and I love the scent as well! Very refreshing!
Iris Z.
Toronto
This is such a great exfoliator! The microbeads aren't very large or harsh at all, but it still foams up a lot so you can feel the deep clean while you scrub this into your skin. It isn't the harshest exfoliator you can use, so it's gentle enough for use a few times a week. When you wash this off, your skin is smooth like a baby's bottom! Toner and moisturizer apply great after cleansing with this. I just wish it was a bit more affordable :( I'm using a sample I got and I'll be super sad when it runs out. Here in Canada, the full size at Sephora is about $50.
Leanne B.
St. johns
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is awesome. I’ve always had very dry skin but by using this scrub 2-3 times a week, my skin has definitely improved. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Elle W.
UK
I am not sure on what makes this face scrub “Dermabrasion” as i don't think it removed the upper layers of my skin rather than just exfoliated. But as a face scrub it works really well, it is a gritty scrub rather than beads and the texture lasts long enough before dissolving and apposed to the cleanser this doesn't have a particular smell which is great.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
This is one of the best exfoliators I've used. I get dry skin around my nose and this removes the dry patches gently and is so easy to use. I never feel that it is rough on my skin and I don't have to scrub vigorously to get the product to work. It is more expensive than a drugstore exfoliator and I do not feel that it reduces the appearance of fine lines or pores like it claimed. It does smell pleasant light and fresh, is not irritating and does what I expect my exfoliator to do- removes flakey skin. I would repurchase this product.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.