BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Deanna L.
new york
A perfect gentle scrub that really removes any dead skin and evens any texture on your face. I have super sensitive and dry skin but this was not too harsh to use. I would definitely but this again! A really great product.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I used to swear by this product and she repurchased it 2 times. I found I could only use it once a week as it made my skin sensitive, which is abnormal for me and my oily skin that can withstand anything.
It would start to burn after about a minute or two and found it a little harsh, but I liked the results over all.
It didn't cause any additional breakouts and left my skin feeling smooth and clean, but now overly dry like my face would crack if I smiled. I also noticed a move even skin tone.
Violet H.
This product is different from any other facial exfoliant I have tried. It has a unique thick texture; Put it on dry skin for more friction, or wet your face first and it will glide around the skin more easily. I use it in the shower because it can be tricky to wash all of the large beads off, just make sure to dry your face off a little first if you want the most bang for your buck. This isn't something I use a lot anymore even though I was really excited about it when I first bought it. The full size is a lot!
Sateona A.
San Francisco
I bought a travel kit during Black Friday last year and a small size of this was in there. It works so well that I immediately bought a full size before the travel size was gone! It's perfect for exfoliating and getting smooth skin. It has a warming effect that some with sensitive skin may not like but I love it. It's not harsh like St. Ive's apricot scrub but you can feel it working. As far as scrubs go, this is the best one I have ever used. This is one of the few skin care products that I keep rebuying. If you like having fresh, smooth skin and want to tone your skin please give this a try. You will not be disappointed.
Sarah P.
Origins is known for being natural and friendly to all skin types. Their formulas have a ton of unnecessary fragrance, so if you have sensitive skin, proceed with caution. Luckily for me, fragrance is not one of my irritants. I have skin that is sensitive to exfoliants and I was hesitant to try this - it's packed with bits of rice to remove dry skin and impurities. I use this in the shower once a week and it makes my skin feel so soft after. I do find that it is drying, so putting on a heavy moisturizer is a must for me! After this bottle is up, I probably won't repurchase. There are cheaper exfoliants out there that does the same thing.
Nina H.
Chandler, AZ
A simple, natural product that does what it says. It gives great exfoliation without irritating the skin and does not leave it dry afterwards. Smells nice and has small exfoliation grains. The exfoliation grains are not so fine that you don't get a good, clean exfoliation nor it is so big that it hurts the face. This is even good for daily exfoliation (if your face is not sensitive). If your face is more on the sensitive side, it is best to use weekly. Leaves my face feeling clean.
Nina G.
I have been on the lookout for a really good exfoliate for my face and I was given this product at a origins event. They said it was perfect for me since I have mild redness in the face. I really like it. I use it dry and then once its on my fave and I've rubbed it, I use water and rub some more. The smell is pretty nice, nothing fruity which is good, fruit based products have to stay away from my face. The bottle is a nice sized product. I enjoy this product and how it makes my face feel.
Sheela V.
OMG. All winter I struggle.  I need to exfoliate. Exfoliating pisses off my face and makes it red. Redness subsides, I need to exfoliate again. This product is make with rice starch. On my sensitive skin, I mix the exfoliator with a tiny bit of water, otherwise you just use it dry. Smear it all over, and the sticky stuff picks up all the gunk off your face. My cheeks feel like babies' bottoms. No more angry winter skin. It's a miracle.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a super great product for those with sensitive skin. It is gentle enough that you, hopefully, won't experience irritation but still gets those dead skin cells off. I do think people who are overly into exfoliating, or whose skin can handle massive amounts may not be as impressed.The job it does it wonderful for a certain skin type so just be mindful of that.
Caroline S.
Mandeville, LA
After using this product just once, I noticed significant improvement in my skin. I have combination skin with mild breakouts, scaring, dark spots, and rosacea. It decreased the size of any existing blemishes and stopped future ones from forming. My dark spots and scars became lighter and less visible, and my skin tone evened out. I use this product about 3 times a week at night in place of my regular facewash. You can feel how clean your skin is after washing with this. After a year, my skin has stayed healthy and clear. I love this product!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.