BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
jenni c.
Winnipeg, AL
This product is amazing! It is gentle but still effective. The price is worth it for this amazing product. I do find that it burns my eye when it gets close to them from the scent though but otherwise it is so amazing!
Tania M.
Saint Bruno, WY
Best product I have ever used to exfoliate skin. Only a small amount is needed for the entire face and it leaves the skin baby smooth. It's not irritating and should be fine for sensitive skin. Wish the price was a bit smaller but it's definitely worth it!
Hannah C.
Wimbledon Park, London
Really lovely consistency, could feel it getting to work on my skin and left my face nice and clean, glowy and smooth since I suffer from lots of texture around my nose. Packaging nice and sleek as well.
Rachel B.
Hertfordshire
This is a wonderful facial scrub, gorgeous smell and nice grainy feel to it with a clay like base. I bought it in John Lewis and it's always a good price. It rinses off well and leaves skin silky soft.
Lasonta J.
I've had quite a few deluxe samples of good product and I love how it works. It's so gentle that it feels like you're not going to get results but to my surprise it works great. The only reason I have not purchased it is because if you get it in your eyes it's quite painful.
Jessica C.
Victoria, BC
I use this on the back of my arms and legs in the shower and my skin is smoother than it has even been. Would recommend for sure. Doesn't have the best smell but that isn't important for its use.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
Very effective exfoliater! My biggest problem is the high price point. I can get a similar product from comparable brands for more than $10 cheaper. Good, but the price overshadows the product.
jessica s.
Halifax, NS
Really great product, I’m still not 100% sure what it’s for but I use it sometimes in the shower and it makes my skin feel really nice. The smell is very pleasant and I will definitely do some more research and buy it again.
Isobel R.
Cudham, Kent
A great manual scrub, Origins Modern Friction has been a longtime staple in my routine. I typically use this in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft but not over-exfoliated.
Puja P.
Works beautiful! I use this right after a cleanser for a gentle exfoliation. The beads in here are perfect to get off that dead skin and leave you glowing! It works perfectly to clean your pores out too
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.